Radar

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be cool if a player that is on the floor (not flying) wouldn't be detected by other players radars. Its Just like in the series. What do you think? This way there could be a new tipe of gaming in the esf. You could actually atack by surprise some players some times, making more use of the terrain of a map.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well this sugestions it's preaty good but this is a fast precent game not hyde and seek

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
huummm I know what you mean, there could be people that could abuse the hiding, but it wouldn't turn into a hide and seek game because a player would problably only hide once, even if my radar can't detect a player I could see where he is after his atack. I just thought of this as a nice way to make some surprise atacks since there his no other way.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and if he is hyding under a place you can't see into a rock or something else , belive me i can hyde in places you will not find me i can even hyde under the map

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But its not suposed to be hidden, its suposed to atack without being seen, thats the point. who is the stupid player that is going to be hidden forever? there is no funny in that. If I played someone like that I would let that person alone in the server.

How I would use this idea for example, is when I was playing a better gamer than me, if I see I can't win him in the sky I would make him go to the floor where he is not used to be.
Other example, if he is to strong for me, say I am piccolo (my favorite :p) and he is goku ssj3, I can't beat him in air velocity so I make a surprise beam from the floor.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't know how much this would help but...it's a good idea!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only use i see for this is getting Buu and using the radar evasion to regenerate back to 100 HP before continuing to fight.

Since i wouldnt be seen on the radar i could probably get away with a score of a lot of kills with 0 deaths

Besides just pick 18. Androids are invisible to the radar and you cant read their PL in the OB ^^

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I forgot about Buu....that ruins my idea, I've just been trying to figer out a way to promove ground combat....rising running speed would be good but not enough.

I didn't know that one about a.18 until now honestly. Talking about a.18 what kind of attack is that blue worm beam? Is it going to be like that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, this seems like a poor idea since Krillin users would just camp some out-of-the-way spot and fire scatterbeams towards fighting players.

It's not very true to the series either.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't know that one about a.18 until now honestly. Talking about a.18 what kind of attack is that blue worm beam? Is it going to be like that?
A18 ball secondary fire mode. its a mixture betwean a Kiblob and a beam. And its still heavy WIP

Meh, this seems like a poor idea since Krillin users would just camp some out-of-the-way spot and fire scatterbeams towards fighting players.

It's not very true to the series either.
Heh thats anotherone i forgot about ^^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well.. i think this is a good idea.

I never use a radar anyway, and i dont have a hard time finding players at all.

Although some people think this little feature will make the game into hide and seek game, I believe its already hard enough to hide, and this wouldn't make much of a difference. Yes, a player on the ground may not be noticed by others fighting in the air, but for someone looking for a target with a huge daimond over their head isn't really going to have a hard ime..(a tree)

Yet Thanks for this suggestion cuz it gave me an idea.

I think it would be more interesting if the radar should also deal with Diamonds itself. Meaning, everyone shouldn't have a daimond over their head until they're swiped by your crosshair.

Best answers
...well on dbz series on namek planet Goku Vs Freeza...Freeza cant sense gokus KI whitout the ki-radar-finder(lol) or visual contact...same happened whit buu saga...FAT buu couldnt sense other peoples KI...maybe the radar should be like a special skill for some chars and others dont...like...Goku,Gohan,Vegeta,Piccolo,Krilin,Trunks etc...they already can sense the ki from the beggining...but buu need to transform then he gets the ability to detect the other players =)...isnt a bad idea after all is it?make its more...realistic XD.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...well on dbz series on namek planet Goku Vs Freeza...Freeza cant sense gokus KI whitout the ki-radar-finder(lol) or visual contact...same happened whit buu saga...FAT buu couldnt sense other peoples KI...maybe the radar should be like a special skill for some chars and others dont...like...Goku,Gohan,Vegeta,Piccolo,Krilin,Trunks etc...they already can sense the ki from the beggining...but buu need to transform then he gets the ability to detect the other players =)...isnt a bad idea after all is it?make its more...realistic XD.
Allso overpowers some characters and underpowers others.

Best answers
...i dont think that this will make a big diference of power =/...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unneeded and it just handicaps other players

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom