Quite possibly the dumbest site ever...

Banned
Banned
Best answers
All I can say is, "please pass the gravy, these mashed potatos are rather dry."

Its a site made by people who are devoted to their religion..
Can't fault them for that..
If they feel the need to spread their word in such a manner, by all means, let them.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
temper causes u to temper

depression causes to to be depressed...

naaaaaah....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me wraps up his computer in binds

Thou art get out of Thou computer, Go back to Hell in wence ye came

or something;/

what a pile off crap

ultrassj_vegeta

U
" all people have demons, especially christians..."

yeh um ok.... wat the hell?!

Scruffie

S
Who says it doesn't work? My mate threw his broken phone on the ground and screamed "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!" and it magically turned on.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not to get all religious, but there has to be someone or something that started it all.

i mean you got to expect people to misinterpret the faith and the religion. there is no telling how many times they re-wrote/edited the bible.

maybe for the up to date society's morals and reason, or for personal wealth. this article just goes to show how much people really pay attention anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Religon is another way to control people.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i know, a lot of hypocracy when it comes to the "Word".

Faith is not a bad thing when it only remains "Faith". Take this whole Fundamentalist Muslim attack on Jewish and Christian countries.

Suicide bombers are promised 40 wives in the afterlife if they walk up to an embassy and ignite themselves with a city block.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
ah well... i not mockin religion.. im just sayin the site is weird

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Religion is one thing, organized religion is something completely different.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not dissing anyone, i dont worship anyone, and i dont belive in god, but even if i did i would find this site stupid

Son - "Daddy daddy my compy had a Dll error"

Dad - "Omg son, its a demon! get daddys holy book"

Son - "Yey!!"

dont be stupid, i think demons, if they did even exist, have better things to do then haunt peoples toasters:talk:

Best answers
I'm not sure if this kind of discussion is approperiate, even for the off-topic section...

Let's just say, for those who live in Canada and have heard of the Louise Pouline Trial, which is a older women who lived in a commune cult thing, was betting children and trying to poison them because they weren't following the rules that Jesus set for them.

That is insane, beating kids t'il they pass out because they lied about eating all their lunch!!! ;(

People like this exist and that site, and this trial prove it! Belives can be a very powerful thing, for good & for bad, weater it be intentional or unintentional. Everyone is intitled to their belives, but not at the expense of others.

I hope this makes you think about your own belives.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*grovves to some love hina songs*

huh? ohh yea er jesus suxs balls or something

Best answers
O_O Err, no that's not what I meant Tepus...

Please don't say stuff like that either, people may get offended...

Peace! :D

Best answers
The purpose of me posting a link to that website wasn't to start a religion war so sorry to everyone if your offended. I just thought that the demons in computers/phones was very very funny.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DaGhost
O_O Err, no that's not what I meant Tepus...

Please don't say stuff like that either, people may get offended...

Peace! :D
:cry: the Tepus made a bad bad:cry: sssorrryy

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DaGhost
I'm not sure if this kind of discussion is approperiate, even for the off-topic section...

Let's just say, for those who live in Canada and have heard of the Louise Pouline Trial, which is a older women who lived in a commune cult thing, was betting children and trying to poison them because they weren't following the rules that Jesus set for them.

That is insane, beating kids t'il they pass out because they lied about eating all their lunch!!! ;(

People like this exist and that site, and this trial prove it! Belives can be a very powerful thing, for good & for bad, weater it be intentional or unintentional. Everyone is intitled to their belives, but not at the expense of others.

I hope this makes you think about your own belives.
ROFL that nun is dumb... Infact I live on Prince Edward Island and thats where it is going down. Shes like a hundred and she picked fights with liek 4 year olds ROFL

Best answers
Originally posted by OWA

ROFL that nun is dumb... Infact I live on Prince Edward Island and thats where it is going down. Shes like a hundred and she picked fights with liek 4 year olds ROFL
Yeah, I know, I live 5 minutes from where that happend. I ate at the Four Winds before... It's kinda scary now that I think about it... o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom