Quid pro quo . . . what do I think of you? What do you think of me?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba is a fantastic admin. I would go as far as saying without him these forums wouldnt be so great to be around. You have a great sense of humor.

And from the pics I saw you're the coolest looking guy I have ever seen. :smile:

You always try to stay positive but you also know how to law down the law when needed. I think of you as a good friend and a really good boss. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're a figure of authority around here, and someone I can look up to with respect, as you always keep your cool and never fly off the handle (from what i've seen so far :)). You walk with a sence of dignity and are a welcome sight in the IRC chat :)

Best answers
Cucumba the only reason your O.K. is cause you participated in FanFic2... J/k you a all around kewl person.

almostdeleted

A
Whats not to like. I really never got to talk to you but from what I see, your really nice. You and Hibiki. :) I never see you get mad, I never see you gte angry, and you do disipline but not in a savage manner. Your a great admin and I hope you stay forever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pff you all need that many words? Let me show you how it's done.

Cucumba = da man :cool: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg cummer what on earth have u unleashed on the forums!!!!

Best answers
Hibiki has 6,000 posts Congratulations on 5,000 spam posts and 1,000 real posts.:] :yes:

Cucumba,It wax a good idea at first but look what you did to the Off-Topic.I even started a thread like this to be spammed up but its ok i'll delete it later.

What are the Almighty mods gonna do??:]

Best answers
CUC rocks lol hes always the person to be called in times of trouble. His sigs always rock the most recent edition i found very commical.

I have no f3ar of the bandsaber casue im a good boy =D.

I bet if i met him in real life the first thing i'd look for it some of his martial arts training. A real intelligent guy who loves his ego boosts :p

nvr seen u get mad for no reason or be unfair. unlike hibiki...... lol kidding man. no no put down that cat!!!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba, what can I say, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be the mod I am on the forums. I wouldn't be a mod at all. You've helped me out when I wanted a name change. You helped me out many times when I wasn't quite sure what to do in different situations. You've always answered my questions, and you've always offered your help. You never became annoyed with all my PM's I sent you when somebody started hateful threads to you and I was telling you about them. You usually know what you are talking about, ranging from politics to martial arts, and you always state your opinion calmy no matter what vicious flames are directed towards you. I have never seen you abuse your powers in any way. You are a good man, Cuc, a good man.

(this reminds me of the international love thread, but Cuc gets all the love ;) )

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Okay, Engar's turn at bat..

Cucumba, you're pretty much the smartest person I've ever seen on the forum and that is no exageration. You're always well informed and I've never seen you afraid to argue for the things you believe in.

You were here before me and will probably be here after I leave, a dedicated Mod who keeps the forums on the sane edge of the knife and one of those people who seem to embody the forum. A great all around guy who I wish I had a chance to talk to once in a while. Cucumba, I salute you. :)

*salutes*

Best answers
i dont really run into u much.. but when i check out posts and junk that u have been in ,u do a great job of keeping things in order, u dont flame or act like a all high and mighty *******, and ur funny :D, well i guess thats all i can say giving the fact that im new here and dont really talk too much

Best answers
Well, I haven't been around quite so long as some people have, but I have found you to be a very evenhanded individual. One that respects others opinions and often gives warnings to keep on topic before closing a thread. I first talked to you in Mirc, only for a short while but I found that we have a number of similar interests such as playing table top games. Overall I would say that you are one of my favorite Mods because of your respect for the people of the forums and there opinions.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek:

Copycats!

Mr. Satan: Good guy, never had a problem with ya ;) *laughs darkly
Uselessresponce: Thankfully does not live up to his name all the time :F
OWA: Always questions, which is good. It keeps me on my toes. He wrote some nifty anger rock. Good luck on that bass.
EO: One of the best ESF players, one day, I will challenge you on more than my crappy comp. :p Always stops when I ask, so he need not fear the ban saber.
Ryoko: Great artist, will one day shake ze world vith his mighty pwnage. Just as soon as he gets confident enough to make a non Ryoko picture. Work on those hands, you will pwn in the end.
SM: Maniac is truly insane, but good insane. Always makes me laugh.
Scruffy: I will never forget FF2, have fun with FF3. Some neat ideas at the end there, keep working on it.
Maj: A good freind, great mod, and a likely candidateCracke for sainthood.
Naz: An old forumite that finally got the snaps he deserved. Good job!
X: Rough around the edges, but so are diamonds. Needs to get off the defensive and his natural nice side will make you all beleivers.
ET: A good pal, and a fine fitting pair of undies. One of the more intelligent forum goers.
Onion: Another maniac in normal people clothes, they will catch you and lock you away for ever, untill then, I will enjoy your company.
Hinioki: One of the few people who begs to be moderator . . . not :p Seriously though, a nice guy, and that is half the battle. Another FF alumni :)
CrackerJack: Don't know you well, but I know enough to see that you will never taste my 1337 banning skills.
Vegeta_Master: A young forum member that manges to not mess up my forum :eek: Keep it up!
Blade = pwn, nuff said.
AscendantSaiyan: Good guy who never needs fear teh saber. Just like he said!
Miroku: A smart guy with all the right stuff to make moderator, a new classic if you will :)
Engar: Scottish = pwn, Engar = pwn. *salutes FF3 will be a good read, keep it up.
Archnemesis: Kick ass sig? Yus! Originality is hard to come by, and you have bucket-fulls.
MajinKrillin: Confused me into beleiving he was cheese once from his sig, a compliment to his maturity and writing competence. Another intelligent forum user who is a valued member of the community.

Lid

L
SM: Maniac is truly insane, but good insane. Always makes me laugh.

is he more insane then me? and does he make u laugh more then me? HUH! don't make me suicide, i got a butter knife right here

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your my favorite mod Cuc. You don't abuse your powers (sometimes), and is always an all around good guy.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GFK: Sometimes disagrees with me, but meh, disagreement makes the world interesting. Someone who has been, and probably will be around for a bit. That's a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom