Quid pro quo . . . what do I think of you? What do you think of me?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alot of people don't know which side of the bansaber they sit on, some think that I dislike them, when I actually do like them quite a bit.

More to the point, this thread is here for you to get your frustrations out on me without fear of retribution. Be advised however, that you can have a negative opinion without flaming me. Post things I would normally not tollerate, and I will continue to follow suit. I hope some of my moderators and the Dev's post here, as I am intersted in knowing how I affect people I work with. :)

Quid pro quo . . . let it begin.

Best answers
I think your a great Admin, you do an excellent job here.
You're also a nice guy to talk to, and you have no attitude problems. Also you don't let your "power" get to your head.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
um your cucumba ;/ the most feared by the trash of ESF and heatens, master of intellgence, and the DM of my mech game >_>
cool can be strict at times but understandbly so. >_< theres relaly nothing bad i can say about you o_O

Wewt now flame me. . .no really try do your worse, insult my bad spelling if you want!!!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I see you as a judge, a higher power, and a helpful person, I show you respect since you are higher up in teh food chain, I show you respect because you are older, and more experiences in more siuations, pretty lenient(sp?) fun to joke with, you can crack down on people pretty hard, which is always not a pretty site to see;/

I like how you privelege people, and let them come back, and even when they do not learn their lessonl you still give them a chance, but then at times you crack down, so I think you are a person that can look into things well, you can put yourself into the other peoples shoes and see the other side.

and, you are green:p

Best answers
dude, i so hate you! ;(

mehehe, just kidding of course :)

*snuggles up to cucy

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phrack: Master of lighthearted fun, you have been known to post some interesting picks, :p You shall never fear the touch of the bansaber. You're a fun guy to have around on IRC.

Nameless: Tentacled horror of ecchi-pr0n and he who once flamed me badly upon becoming super moderator :p
I just think your misunderstood, there is more to you than you allow people to see. One day, you'll show it all.

Magus: A generally good hearted newbie who learned the ropes quick, glad to see you stuck around for beta 1.1. It's not always easy to find people you're willing to talk to when you've been around a while, but you weren't hard at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok.. let me tell you what I think of you Cucumba.

Your one of my favorite people on the forums to tell you the truth. The reason why you are is because you always have something "good" to say, no spam and no stupid ****. People don't like you for doing what you have to do. (BTW you do it very well and you do it right.:yes: ) You have my respect, just to let you know. Keep doing what your doing and stay cool.:)

This hopefully keeps me from getting banned!:p Jk.:laff:

See you later Cucumba!:cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHENS RPG START!!!

anyway seriously joo is a good friend and one of the best dm's ive ever played with :p

Best answers
I think you do a great job here.

Your nice (I remember when i thoght i was warned(Had to change my Boxers after that ;) ))

I dont think you take it hard on spamers and other mean bad guys....yeah

I mean if i saw people on my forums (Dont have any,Just an example) Spamming,Flaming and Advertising.I would not hasitate to do the job.

Over all i think your great!

oh and your green too! :p

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quid pro quo!

Megasaxon: One of the freindliest guys I have the privelege of knowing and one of the reasons I would like to someday travel to the land down under. You never need fear my ban saber . . . mainly because you could just reset the server and win :p

Mystix: Another newer addition to our community, and a great guy overall. Good sense of humor, and knows when to stop :p Great qualities in a guy that makes you laugh at least once a night.

Hibiki: Ahhh, the first fight I ever had with someone on ESF was with you buddy :) A good freind who I can count on to be a good freind all the time. Shares so many common interest that I need to remember to sleep every now and again and not live in his timezone :p Probably the second most misunderstood person behind nameless.

Chitenga: Another great guy with a sence of humor, Chitenga is the opposite of Badong, he is Gnodab.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if I could describe you in a word it'd be "reasonable." You're a more neutral moderator than most and you actually attempt to explain why you do what you do every time you do it. You seem to apply a bit more effort than you... well, could. Either way, the fact that you respond to your PMs alone raises the bar for me (by the way, I sent you one more). I've never seen you do anything I would disagree with or question, which places in the ranks of fellow moderators such as... erm... well I'm sure there's someone else, and I just can't think of him. Hell, at the very least you're grammatically correct, and I can never stress the virtues of proper grammar enough!

On top of all that, your posts are invaluable and actually worth my reading time. You don't skimp on the details, and you never just stop at a sentence. You state your oppinions plainly and clearly, and we can all appreciate that.

*edit- Alright, I got your response. I just wasn't automatically notified as usual.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Boyster is one of the more eloquent posters on the forum, a good thing, since 1337 speak and CaP AnTiCs are rampant :p He has been a very helpful person on the forums. That is something that generally gets rewarded . . .

Best answers
I know you probably dont know me as long as i have been on the forum :/. I useually post on off topic and dont post much at all but have been here since first release! (oo good ole' days!!!) I remember when the beams were SLOW and most of the chares were Gorden because the models werent finished. There were useually about 5 servers on and they would always be I think it was like dbz_kamilook was it? Anyways... on the forum I always liked you because your funny and nice to people and most of all I like your name :)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I recognize your name, you have been about for a bit. I have no problem with you whatsoever. :) and you let vt's little joke stay on your title, that shows a good sense of humor.

Lid

L
ccuumba o hope u are devoured by a pompus 40 year old named Phil... then again he cane be anmed Greg, i am an equal oppotunist after all.

Oh and i hope that the war of my great army shall someday come to pass... oh and ur mind is mine to manipulate, like a geneticlaly engineered potato, with a mind, which i have manipulated also.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lid, always in two he comes, one a master of the insanity, and one a mere puppet, but meh . . . I let him live today. He is always in the watchful eye of the daemon Cucatoth, for one day the cucumba beacon (which ironically, Lid created) will shine for him.

. . . and my mind will never be yours ;/

<--kicks a Nuk'kai and Nuk'Gai soldeir.

Best answers
I think you are one of the better mods on the forums... Not to mention i'v done my best to keep from getting my toes stepped on by the shoes of authority ya wear..

Lid

L
it's Nuk'Kai and Nuk'Gai.

at leats i goto the troubly of getting Pik'yl right, then again my brain is the equivelant of a sacrabetha's (disclaimer: to all sacrabetha's out there i apologise for me using ur brain, which is just a really bad placed and deformed liver as an example)
(disclaimer: it has also come to my conclusion no one has heard of the sacrabetha's, these people are idiots for point out they have never heard of the liver brained sacrabetha's. Ur not an idiot, are you?)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's what I said :rolleyes:

and anyway :p

Elazul is a level headed forum goer who has never deserved to see my ban saber's light. He also has a very spifty avatar. :yes:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You wanan know what I think
You smell I hate you and hope you die :p
j/k mate

One of the best guy's I know and a vital part of the mod staff

This thread is a good idea if I could be bothered I'd make my own :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom