Quid pro quo . . . what do I think of you? What do you think of me?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if I put aside all the beatings and verbal abuse I guess you are alright.....

You guys dont know him like I do... HES CRAZY MAN. PUT DOWN THE STICK!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz, the first forum staff member with which I had a meaning full dialouge, and ze dog of var!. He was a super mod then @_o.

Anywhoo, he's a good guy, with a great sense of humor, and he's the mystical goat queen, who can argue against his 1337ness.

Hsu, my deathpickle, you know your training on mount n00bus was hard, but I must make sure you are ready to face the rosey pink, spam flavored side of the force. *hits j00 with stick.

Retired
Best answers
As i told you in the chat last night. Your one of those people i have a high ammount of respect for. I personally have never had a problem with you and probably never will. Unless however you decide to use that mout of yours to get into trouble :p.

Like i said alot of respect for you and what you do for everyone on these forums/chat

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LS, you are one of the most talented digital artist, and a fairly smart guy. A valid reason for not invading Canada for it's oil :rolleyes: Seriously, you always laugh, even at the worst of insults, a great quality to have. Oh yeah, you look funkey with a tie on your head, smashed on what ever canuk beer you had that day in the pic :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh.. I like you.. I guess.. even tho you banned me alot..

Btw cuc, dont you think posting this thread was abit of a shameless ego boost? I mean, no one is going to say anything bad about you, your the admin for christs sake... o_O

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, that's up to them. I hope people know that I am a honorable man, and I do not back out of my word. I will not ban people for their opinions.

You are the proverbial catty person Tep, every encounter with you is a chance to have a nice time, or get your eyes clawed out. But that's you, and I wouldn't change it. All joking aside, you may have a short fuse, but I think you'd be dull if you were predictable. I hope you'll continue being a freind for a long time to come.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmmmm. I've always found you to be quite mature and fair, enforcing the rules properly. You're in your position for a good reason. I think you handle your position well. A very good administrator. This is my honest opinion. I'm no sychophant.
(though seemingly I speak in broken english :p )

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba

You are the proverbial catty person Tep, every encounter with you is a chance to have a nice time, or get your eyes clawed out. But that's you, and I wouldn't change it. All joking aside, you may have a short fuse, but I think you'd be dull if you were predictable. I hope you'll continue being a freind for a long time to come.
Your a ***! :scared:

^___^ Thank you for not totally hateing me

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Karrde, the funny thing is, I have almost the same opinion about you. :)

cept switch that admin with moderator :F

;/

Best answers
i found cucumba is be a very nice guy(from what i read of his posts)..and he doesnt Close/warring with good reasons and he always explains then clearly,also he seems to look apon his dutys with a sense of humor..(be that a dark sense of humor its still a good thing?..isnt it?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm well your sig is bad! and erm..cucumbers suck:p
no theres nothing i dont not like about you, since your one of my favorite mods/admins, aside from majin_you who i've forgotten why i like most

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Deverz
Cucumbers can be fun if used right :p
Hahahahahahahaha.

-----

Well personally I have no proplem with you, as LS I have a high respect for you, you always try to ifdn the proplem and fix it so the forums are better, you never judge without knowing the proplem, which is good.

You also have the fear part too, people are afraid of you, I mean this is a good thing, you can joke around, but when you are going to get serious people shut up and listen.

And people don't have to be afraid to PM you and ask a question, some mods/admins/ect get annoyed when you ask them, but the two or three times I had to pm you, you were very nice and didn't seem to mind that I PMED you.

To break the habit, I will say however that You could maybe lighten up on soem of the rules, Like people not aloud to mention Kazaa, thats kinda stupid, its a P2p program and its not neccesarly used to trade Warez and stuff.

Anyways, this is just my two cents.

Best answers
well Cucumba is My favorite mod on this forum next to ET but I kinda think he doesn't like me much.I've been warned many times by him and i'm pretty sure my next warning is ban. I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me but it doesn't matter. Cucumba is really nice too (not to me :mad: :] ).Quid Pro Quo Buddy.:] :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.. you comment on my art so I guess your allright. *shrugs*

Meh. :D

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
:eek: i didnt know you had a thread.

Well your a real nice guy. You always explain things as simply and nicely as possible. Youve also gotta be the wisest guy left on ESF.
You also dont beat me up on IRC like Dev does. :D

Scruffie

S
Cucumba, I have a lot of respect for you, you're a great guy and you do your job with style.

To put it simply, Cucumba, you rock!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cuc was like the first person I started talking to here, and I found it neat how we shared so many of the same opinions/interests, and that developed and turned him into an amazing aquaintance. Also, he does his job really well as admin, and I owe him for his faith in me to also take part in keeping these forums in order.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ur a great admin, I got a lot of respect for you, strict when needed, but always very humorous and with style. Cool in the chat too, always friendly and helpfull too :yes:

grtz Naz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom