Quick sugestion :D

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oki this sugestion it's about adding Kaioken to Goku normal form only and it works like this Kaioken give you the posibility to do a Charge Turbo whit 2.0 powerlevel multiplyer here's how it will work

Goku 1,000,000 PL Turbo charge up to 1.7 (defult turgo charge ) the aura will be white(goku get's 1,700,000 PL)
Goku 1,000,000 PL Turbo charge up to 2.0 the aura will be red (Goku get's 2,000,000 PL well to keep this balance Goku will automaticly lose 5 hp or 10)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No kaioken.

Makes Goku even worse than he is. If you ask me even the teleport while charging a beam in SSJ should be removed.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
maannnn u make too much suggestions :p.. Well actually i think that Goku has enough transformations , isnt it?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Another idea shot down =|....

My opinion: i think it would be cool if Goku had a Kao ken attack..

I think esf should add all the moves for all characters, but balance everything out so everything is fair and fast paced.. that is if they really wanna give the best dbz fealing possible

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't think anyone read my post the kaioken activest only in charge Turbo and give you 0.3 more then the rest and get an hp drop of 5 to 10 hp evrytime you use it, so if you turbo charge to the max you will have red turbo aura -10 hp your pl like in turbo on it will be exacly like turbo charge

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe a feature like this could be added for everyone but making Goku's the worst balancing it.

Buu: Lose his temper? Each Buu ws short tempered. 1.4 mult with a stamina drain. *COOL DOWN ALSO*

Goku: His kaioken. Instead of a 1.25 mult, 1.4. Drain constantly from stamina, after 1/4 stamina is reached it takes a bit of health.

Gohan: I'd guess a lost temper again but 1.5 modifier, large stamina drain aswell.

Krillin: Does his best? Some of these are hard to think of... However, this doesn't give more power, it quickens attack charges. Stamina drain + Ki drain.

Piccolo: After a short meditational focus, Piccolo gains the ability to ignore blocks. Ki and Stamina drain.

Frieza: 100% with a strange aura to avoid another model? Final Stage only but has a 1.5 modifier with a reasonable stamina drain.

Trunks: Further USSJ? 1.8 PL modifier but loses 1/5 speed. Stamina drain as well.

Vegeta: Similar too Trunks but 1.5 and 1/8 speed loss. Available in SSJ and SSJ2

Cell: As Cell is the copy cat, he gets a random one other than Goku's or Buu's (As Gero didn't observe Goku on Namek)

Ginyu: No idea.

A18+17: I'm stumped again.

Hopefully Goku has the worst deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom