Quick Question

Best answers
Just a quick question, you can erase this thread afterwards. Whenever you add a skinedit, are you the only person that is able to see it, or can other people see it? I was playing with people who said they were using a Pan and Brolli skin, but I only saw the regular ones.

Best answers
Also, I have another question:
I downloaded some skin edits, but how do I make them work? I have no idea how to make them work at all, can you please tell me?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You need to have the updated model present on YOUR system in order to see custom models. How else would it be loaded and rendered?

Skin edits/model replacements work by extracting the updates files to your /models/ folder in your ESF installation folder.

Try not to double post, it's against the rules here, and the moderators will come down on you for it.

Best answers
At least I didn't make another topic about it. And I found out how to use the skins too, but I didn't want to triple post to tell someone that. I thought it was a free country...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have the edit button to do that so u dont have to post mroe then once...

and no, other ppl cant see the skins you use...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The_Noober said:
At least I didn't make another topic about it. And I found out how to use the skins too, but I didn't want to triple post to tell someone that. I thought it was a free country...
So, if a store says NO SMOKING on the front door, can you smoke in there because it's a free country? No.

The boards don't want you posting multiple times in a row, edit your first one, This has been discussed before, you've been told not to do this before, here is a warning. You are walking on thin ice because of past encounters withyou flaming/double posting. I am asking you to please stop before you end up banned for two weeks. This is your last warning.

Best answers
Magus said:
So, if a store says NO SMOKING on the front door, can you smoke in there because it's a free country? No.

The boards don't want you posting multiple times in a row, edit your first one, This has been discussed before, you've been told not to do this before, here is a warning. You are walking on thin ice because of past encounters withyou flaming/double posting. I am asking you to please stop before you end up banned for two weeks. This is your last warning.
I never flamed anyone here, liar.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The_Noober said:
Wow... you're pretty thick.
If I were you I wouldn't give him a reason to ban me. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Pain said:
Wow... you're pretty thick.
If I were you I wouldn't give him a reason to ban me. :rolleyes:
I'm thick? I never flamed anyone here and he lies and says I did, and I revealed his lie, that's all. Let me guess, you're not allowed to say it if a moderator lies about you.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The_Noober said:
Did I point where you were flaming? It wasn't in this thread, but hey, check this out!
http://forum.esforces.com/showpost.php?p=568603&postcount=12
Not a flame, but an outbreak, but the flame on a forum admin is right
Here

And you have no need to spam with threads like that. You're trying my patience, one more post from you breaking the slightest rule, I will see to it that I will personally end your existence from these boards for two weeks. Now, For the last time, I'm asking you to comply with the forum AUP, Alright? Thanks.

*Edit* as to your post above, check my 2nd link out. Lying? I think not. :\

Best answers
All I said was 'You didn't answer my questions. What a moderator.'
Flaming? I think not.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
He was correcting you on an outbreak you went on, then by saying "what a moderator" you publically degraded his official position. It was a flame.

One more off topic post in this thread And I'll see you on your way out. Private Message me, or a forum administrator if you want to keep this argument up. :\

Best answers
Back on topic, is there any way to make everyone else see the skin edit you have on?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Expanding on what I said earlier,

Kurt said:
You need to have the updated model present on YOUR system in order to see custom models. How else would it be loaded and rendered?
You'd need everyone playing to have the model/skin edit, and there's no way to force any game content to be downloaded by another client when you connect to a server.

So the short answer, no, there is no way.

Best answers
only way to see ur skin is if they down load the skin and load it them selfs so...just pummel ppl with ur fansy skins :D all though ull be the only one loving it it doesn't make a diffrence as long as u like it

im sorry if this is a flame but magus>the n00ber

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom