Quick Question regarding what AMX Plugins Can Control

Best answers
Before I start researching and learning and yadda yadda yadda, can an AMX or Adminmod plugin change, say...

Advanced melee?

<_<
>_>

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No it cant. What about advanced melee do you want changed? There are some cvars that esf has that lets you change certain factors in advanced melee.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if youre smart enough to make scripts and plugins, yes you can change things in advanced melee. But from the sound of it, you arent. No offence.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beleive the "Yadda, yadda, yadda" gave it away. You don't have the mind to learn a language and then spend the time to put that knowledge to use.

Best answers
Right, well, I already have a working knowledge of C++, and I'm starting to look at the AdminMod documentation, it doesn't seem that complicated.

Yadda yadda yadda was in there because I'm not a very formal person. Must make me a retard, I guess.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It makes you something I can tell you that. And Small scripting language is barely like C++.

Second of all, Good luck writeing anything "good" with admin mod. Casue frankly its impossible. Adminmod blows down to the bloddy depths of hell. Admin mod is not dynamic about plugins or modules like AMX(X) mod is. Admin mod gives you little to work with, while AMX(X) mod gives you options to add functionality (module) then place them in a supper great plugin.

Best answers
Second of all, Good luck writeing anything "good" with admin mod. Casue frankly its impossible. Adminmod blows down to the bloddy depths of hell.
Yeah, I'm starting to see that...

Well, I'll check AMX Mod X out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom