questions thread

Best answers
i think we should have a questions thread that way people dont spam the suggestion thread with questions and that way the mods dont get mad....i know ive had Q's before..but havent had a place to ask them...so i think it would be well put to use if implimented...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Better yet hang out on the IRC channel and bombarb people there with questions. The reality of the situation is that no matter what answers you get from the team or the testers it wont bring 1.2 any closer to you. Ask questions in ESF chat or the IRC room if you really need to.

Best answers
lol...not to be rude...but not everyone is trying to get 1.2 closer to them...i have had tim es that i post a Q and then for some reason people bring in 1.2.....and then tell me that it will come when it does...even though 1.2 was never mentioned in my original Q....u guys are seriously too p-rejudice about it....i dont mean to be rude...but i never wanted to know about 1.2...and u guys always start with the whole "just relax it will come soon enough"....this isnt meant to you sonic...or anyonn in perticular...i just think that u should wait till my questions are asked before guessing what they are gonna be...because my questions are one like...why isnt the team gonna put in any characters from movies??....stuff that doesnt really relate to 1.2.....buyt i do appreciate u telling me to go to the IRC chatroom...and ask Q's there...i will go ahead and do that...plz do not take my reply offensive...as it isnt meant to be offensive..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use the Search feature to find answers to most of your questions. This forum has been around a while, I'm sure you'll find most of your answers around (don't bring back dead topics though).

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I am offended by is your punctuation. Calm down with the elipses. What other kinds of questions would you ask aside from beta 1.2 questions? For modeling questions there is the modeling section. For mapping there is the mapping sections. For technical support there is the help section, and for beta questions there is ESF chat. If there was a thread just for asking questions the team would be bombarded by them, and the team doesn't want to answer every question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom