Questions for Earths Special Forces 1.3

Best answers
1) Does anyone have any idea when version 1.3 is coming out?

2) Is 1.3 going to be the last version of ESF they make?

3) Are there going to be any beta patches for 1.3?

4) What new good guys and bad guys are there going to be in 1.3?

5) Are there going to be any new or more attacks?

6) Will there be a Single player mode for missions and stuff for 1.3?

7) Are there going to to be more transformations in 1.3 and if there are is it going to be easier to get to the next level because I dont think people want to play for like 10 hours getting to the next levels, because I looked at the EVM and it take a PL of 9,000,000 for SSJ2 and a PL of 20,000,000 to hit SSJ3! THAT IS NUTS!!!

8) Are there going to be any Fusion characters like Vegetto or Gotenks? Like add a fusion ability to Goku and Vegeta in the beams icons so you can cycle to the fusion ability and use it to fuse, not with another player online but like in DragonBallZ Budokai 2 a Vegeta or Goku comes out of nowhere and just fuses with you. And you get to coose wether to fuse or to go SSJ3 or SSJ2 Majin

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
To answer all your questions....
  1. No. The only answer is, "when it's done"
  2. Don't know. I'm pretty sure they'll be more.
  3. Most likely.
  4. I think Tien is going to be in 1.3, as well as Captain Ginyu.
  5. No single-player is planned for any version of ESF, sorry.

Duo

Best answers
When the game is done i would like to see the various series in the game...

Such as when u start a game, you can choose which time to play in, ex. DB time, Vegeta Saga, Freeza Saga, Cell Games, Etc.

plus like a story mode, then online story mode, like certain maps... ummm Campaign maps for online play you kno? i dunno they are fun on one game i have... lol

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultimate Trunks said:
1) Does anyone have any idea when version 1.3 is coming out?
No, no, and NO.

Ultimate Trunks said:
2) Is 1.3 going to be the last version of ESF they make?
Maybe, maybe not. Depends if the team feels like making additional versions... I wouldn't mind cutting it off at beta 1.3 and moving onto a bigger + better project -_-

Ultimate Trunks said:
3) Are there going to be any beta patches for 1.3?
Maybe, maybe not. Only time can tell...

Ultimate Trunks said:
4) What new good guys and bad guys are there going to be in 1.3?
So far I know we're adding ginyu, no clue about the others...

Ultimate Trunks said:
5) Will there be a Single player mode for missions and stuff for 1.3?
Nope, never going to happen.

Ultimate Trunks said:
6) Are there going to to be more transformations in 1.3 and if there are is it going to be easier to get to the next level because I dont think people want to play for like 10 hours getting to the next levels
1.3 will have SSJ1, SSJ2, SSJ3, Perfect Cell, Kid Buu, and most of the other Dragon Ball Z (no GT) transformations. We'll adjust the PL gain / transformation levels so you wont have to play for 3 hours to hit SSJ3.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Pcjoe said:
So far I know we're adding ginyu, no clue about the others...
What about Tein?o_ODid he get canceled?It would really suck if he did..

Best answers
Is Adult Gohan ever going to be added? I thought he was going to be added for 1.2 but never was.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ4Vegetto said:
What about Tein?o_ODid he get canceled?It would really suck if he did..
If the models, sprites and sounds arent made by the fans, there wont be a Tien added to 1.3. Since it was the fans that requested it so much, the team decided that if the community provided the sounds, sprites and models, then it will all be coded in. So far, nothing has been updated recently, so the status on this project is unknown.

nZ

Best answers
I was wondering will they ever add fusions to esf(vegetto,gogeta)? sounds stupid but there could be ways...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fusion characters are being considered (like Gotenks and Vegetto. But not fusion.
Gogeta wont be added becuase hesa GT/movie character, and its been decided that movie content or gt content wont be added.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Couldn't have said it better myself :)

Best answers
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. With the ESF team's level of dedication to the DBZ series, they'd have to go through and model/animate/skin all enemies in all the sagas. That's a lot of people. Then they have to encorporate cinematics, etc. It's a lot, lot of work nobody's going to do. c.c Someone else could mod us up a Single Player though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom