Questions About ESF

Best answers
Hi, i am now downloading this mod and i was wondering how many charactors does it have? and do i have to play it online?

Best answers
Will their be any additional charactors added? and i guess i can't play offline.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the next version (v1.3) Android 18 and Captain Ginyu will be added, along with all the transformations for all the playable characters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ And Android #17, Recoome, Jeice, Burter and Guldo. Don't forget the buddies :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, you will be able to run ESF offline, just need to run steam in offline mode, in other words restart your computer or sign out, then don't go online, then click on steam and say run in offline mode, and there you have it!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's an online mod. ESF does have bots if you want, but they're not as fun as humans are.

Best answers
Sub said:
It's an online mod. ESF does have bots if you want, but they're not as fun as humans are.
but at least they don't whine when they lose or call you a cheater. welcome to the forum and hope to see you online.

nge

Best answers
Well, they do, if you have text on. I dunno what they say when they're winning, though.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
donnierisk said:
Yeah, you will be able to run ESF offline, just need to run steam in offline mode, in other words restart your computer or sign out, then don't go online, then click on steam and say run in offline mode, and there you have it!
You don't need to restart your computer to play steam offline.... You only unplug your internet connection then restart steam, then you can play offline.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Just make sure that you run Steam once, plus that you don't check the option in the steam menu that it won't save things on your computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom