Question On Shenlong

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't the one who mixed things up :rolleyes: "they" did because "they" said that he would attack back if u would attack him in esf. and that's the shenlong who grants wishes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could kick Shenlongs ass! All you would need to do is make shenlong a solid entity wudnt you? Wudnt be that hard and plus i think it would be a good idea cuz i dont want to be able to fly through Shenlong it wud be silly. ;D

BrunO

Best answers
There were 7 shenlongs, each captured in the essence of a dragonball, the black star balls are the universe balls, nothing special. They use these balls to bring back the earth after Baby destroys earth (indirect affect) by wishing for Planet Vegeta to come back.

the 7 shenlongs were a recurrence of the negative wishes on the dragon balls of earth, the unltra-soft underwear, Slug' s eternal youth, etc.

Goku and pan beat all 6 of the shenlongs, each shenlong represented something, like water or earth or electricity, and each opposite defeated the shenlongs accordingly. Goku was not strong enough to kill the last shenlong, as he absorbed all 6 balls and became very strong. Goku and Vegeta were the same pl after going ssj4, they maxed out at a billion. They fused to form gogeta, a pl of 1.5 bil. They still couldnt beat him. eventually they got one of the absorbed balls and was able to beat him, goku was still a kid and couldnt refuse after they unfused cuz of the size difference. Then Gt ends with son Goku and Son Vegeta going ssj (the last of the race that can go ssj) and pan sees goku in the crowd, but when she gets down to where he was, hes gone... Gt ends, and thus the end of the drgaon ball series, for now at least. It might come back if its popular in the States. Thats what the maker of Dbz said, and he wasn't lying.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But it would be sans Toriyama-san.

DB without Toriyama is like a day without sunshine. (Or a year for those who live at the poles :p)

Best answers
I dont know exactly how theyd bring Goku and vegeta back, considering the fact they BOTH died naturally. He might be woking on it right now...Or maybe dbz is dead after DBZ-GT comes here to america, i hope not though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh gt wasnt made by mr toiryama at all....

also it was goku jr. and vegeta jr. not goku and vegeta....

Best answers
Goku jr and vegeta junior are reffered to as SON .. and son ... dont ask me why, but thats what i seen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no cause son is jap for mr... its goku jr.. son goku is goku...

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
uhh gt wasnt made by mr toiryama at all....

also it was goku jr. and vegeta jr. not goku and vegeta....
actually, he was going to stop with DBZ, but his wife encouraged him to go on with the series... and dont try to prove me wrong i read a biography on him...

Best answers
Oh i see, they still said son goku and son vegeta, which i knew they meant there kids because they had "descedant of Goku" and vegeta beside their name.

How come they are suppossedly the last ones that can go super-saiyan? I never read anything about that, as a matter of fact, i heard pan goes ssj rather easily, maybe that was just an artists perception of pan. I know trunks goes ss3, but he does it wrong, and overincreases strength (like ussj) and looks messed up or something. And he cant do it again for another reason. I dont get why they can only go ssj2 (gohan & trunks & goten) i mean, if they can go one form, why not the next form?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks never ascends past USSJ. Only as part of Gotenks does he reach SSJ2 or SSJ3.

Toriyama only did the Character design for GT. He was a producer early on but left after only a couple of episodes. He may have had more to do with the manga. I'm not sure of that.

Pan never goes SSJ, of course she never got as old as gohan in the show, and only slightly older than Trunks and Goten in the Buu saga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well also you have to remember Gohan, Trunks, Goten and Pan are not all saiyan, only Goku and Vegeta are completely saiyan thus letting only them gain the true title of their race instead of a mixed breed so to say.

Best answers
Originally posted by {cheese}SNIPeR
There were 7 shenlongs, each captured in the essence of a dragonball, the black star balls are the universe balls, nothing special. They use these balls to bring back the earth after Baby destroys earth (indirect affect) by wishing for Planet Vegeta to come back.

the 7 shenlongs were a recurrence of the negative wishes on the dragon balls of earth, the unltra-soft underwear, Slug' s eternal youth, etc.

Goku and pan beat all 6 of the shenlongs, each shenlong represented something, like water or earth or electricity, and each opposite defeated the shenlongs accordingly. Goku was not strong enough to kill the last shenlong, as he absorbed all 6 balls and became very strong. Goku and Vegeta were the same pl after going ssj4, they maxed out at a billion. They fused to form gogeta, a pl of 1.5 bil. They still couldnt beat him. eventually they got one of the absorbed balls and was able to beat him, goku was still a kid and couldnt refuse after they unfused cuz of the size difference. Then Gt ends with son Goku and Son Vegeta going ssj (the last of the race that can go ssj) and pan sees goku in the crowd, but when she gets down to where he was, hes gone... Gt ends, and thus the end of the drgaon ball series, for now at least. It might come back if its popular in the States. Thats what the maker of Dbz said, and he wasn't lying.
just a quick reminder...they weren't called shenlongs...the dark star db dragons proper names were shenrons

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason why you have heard Shenron is because it is how the Japanese pronounce the letter L. So the actual Japanese name is Shenlon.

Best answers
The black star dragon balls were the Universe dragon balls, goku and pan went over the universe to find them all. They werent the bad guys, they were just used to bring back a planet vegeta and save the earth. The evil shenlongs were the earths dragon balls, when defeated they turned back into a ball.

The Earths dragon balls transformed into the shenlongs, the negative wishes on them did this. After goku and pan beat all 7, Shenlong said that he would eliminate the dragonballs, because of all the problems they caused. Goku convinces shenlong to give him 1 mor wish, Shenlong agrees. Goku wishes back all the people killed by the shenlongs. Then the dragonballs disappear...forever. The namekian balls still exist, but Shenlong said he would no longer grant wishes. Dbz-gt ends next episode

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its shenron in jap shenlong in eng... trunks cant go ssj3 cause he isnt a full saiya-jin... he does go ssj2 when he is chibi...

goku and vegeta were not brung back in the end of gt... the goku jr and vegeta jr u see are different people from goku and vegeta...

toriyama didnt wright gt he wanted to end db at buu (it orginaly ended at cell but cause it was popular he made buu) but toei wanted to make more money so they made the all filler gt saga...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom