Question for ESF 1.3

Best answers
Hello guys,
first, you are the best :D

Well, I played a bit ESF 1.2.3 10 minutes ago and watched for some new infos for ESF in youtube.com
Now i saw ESF 1.3 Final Teaser or something, the graphic and all animations, just WOW! wonderfull.
Now i was on a downlaodsite to get this new version, but the pictures there shows not the good graphic thaat i saw on the youtube-videos.
So, what I need for the really good graphic and animations etc.?

Thx for Answers
GreetZ from germany

Stefan

Best answers
and it'll be released when it's done ( I always wanted to say that ^^)

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hello guys,
first, you are the best :D

Well, I played a bit ESF 1.2.3 10 minutes ago and watched for some new infos for ESF in youtube.com
Now i saw ESF 1.3 Final Teaser or something, the graphic and all animations, just WOW! wonderfull.
Now i was on a downlaodsite to get this new version, but the pictures there shows not the good graphic thaat i saw on the youtube-videos.
So, what I need for the really good graphic and animations etc.?

Thx for Answers
GreetZ from germany

Stefan
Well i was asking my self the same question,however we all have to wait till 1.3 final version is released,thats really a pain in the neck but the good thing,unfortunately,always comes late

🌠 Staff
Best answers
Well, my comp is pretty ****ty, I run a Pentium 4 with 1 gb ram and have a Nvidia geforce 6800 gfx card. I run 1.3 roughly at 30-40 fps at most, which i spose isnt really too bad, theres still alot of optimization and stuff we need to do so it could possibly run higher by the time we finish the game. So if your lookin in the neighborhood of running decently, id say anything better than that setup will work just fine. hell, game would prob run twice as good if i had just double the ram i have XD.

Best answers
I thing the game is going to be the best !!! :D

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well in thish point ram ain't going to be your only problem .... if you have in this versions 30-40 fps, then in the ESFF youl have 10-20 .... that's not good ...
ps: if anybody here haves xfire pls add me benjo96
All greetings from Bosnia and Herzegovina
You do realise that he is part of the development team and was talking about ESF Final and not 1.2 or the open beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom