Question about Trans

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So in 1.3 are the transes for the characters going to be like the show? Like when Goku went SSJ3, is he going to have the golden ball aura around him? Also, How long will the transes last for the first time?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:p Isn't it more fun to find out for yourself once 1.3 is done?

At least, that's how I feel about it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no fun in that, and thats why we're in the forcepit.

I'm guessing they'll try to make it as close to the show as possible. Hopefully the transformations won't last much longer than they do now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, some trans should be a little longer then 5 seconds. A good amount of time would be anywhere from 15 to 30 seconds. gives it enough time for flashy effects, awesome sounds, crazy screams and killer music!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
15-30 seconds = death. There is no way in hell anyone is going to stay still and let you trans for that long. Even I would transkill you o_O.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with a really fancy first trans + invincible just for the first trans just for the sexxeh effects.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats when you take trans killing out and put a cooldown time on the trans. 5 seconds so its not spammable and so you can't use it to your advantage.

I agree with Karrde on this one.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Transkilling is staying right where it is. Just because I like the idea of a first time effects fest, doesn't mean I don't think trans killing is perfectly legit if you're gonna do it in the middle of the map. Anyway, I forget what thread made up his mind, but Joe stated that it's staying.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So it stays even for the first trans also? Kinda sucks if its your first time playing 1.3 and you want to see the awesome transes, but you don't cause someone always trans kills you. I understand about the who Trans killing, but they couldn't leave it out for the first time only?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When 1.3 comes out, everybody is going to want to see the transes. I wouldn't be suprised to see people watching each other trans. I also wouldn't be suprised to blow them up. Some people say it's no fun if they just sit still, I say it's funny.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I recall either one of the team members, or the 1.3 outline, saying that the first transes would make you invincible. :x

So I guess not.

Sad face. D:

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something that I think will be a nice touch, when someone is trying to trans kill you with a beam for example, and then there's that earth quake (shaking camera effect), ever noticed that it actually looks good and fits right in the transformation?

I find it really nice, if they could add that shaking camera effect right when the aura is being turned on (in transformation of course) that'll really add quite a bit to the eye-candy-ness!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, whatever the team has planned, I'm sure they have alot of eye candy to make the game super cool. Hell, they could have added in cracks in the ground when you trans and also make the rocks seem alot better. I'm just taking a wild guess. Hopefully they got rid of the lightning for Goku going SSJ since the lightning was created by the storm on namek, not by Goku. Also, I hope they made it so the hair fades for all the saiayns going SSJ. I found out, by watching the episodes abunch of times that when a Saiyan goes SSJ for the first or second time, their hair fades from black to yellow a couple of times before it fully goes yellow.

Best answers
if people are just standing about leting the transformation play out i am going to kill them, cause i would have seen the 1000 times before,but then i would not do such a thing as trans kill, unless they transform after hitting me trying to use the no trans killing rule on most servers

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I transkill people who trans out in the open. I consider it punishment for being ostentatious. If you want to see pretty transformations, go to a corner and hide.

@Kidboy: That effect with the hair happens because the person is in-between stages. Think pokemon.

I'm just hoping they switch gears and focus on melee. Not advanced melee, mind you; I'm referring to simple melee.

nge

Best answers
I transkill if I'm untransed. I like fighting on even terms and if it's a pub I'm usually using a crappy charecter to get better anyways. It's annoying to have someone who already has the cabibility to outrun me also require a trans to fight.

That's one reason I love freiza- such a low perfect trans. If someone keeps running I can trans and kill them without any time wasted.

I don't mind the idea of the very first trans making you invunerable, however.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also remember someone mentioning that the first time you trans for each level, you'd be invulnerable as well so you could watch the animations without worrying about being killed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also believe PCjoe said that the first time you trans you can't untrans to transblock. Which is, of course, a good thing.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want the game to be exactly like the show! 15 minute transes. Do it ESF team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom