Question about the Mp3 in-game player

Best answers
Does anyone knows what are the console commands of this player?

what console command will make the mp3 player play the next song, previous song, stop playing the song, pause and so on...

and if anyone know if there is a console command that allows me to play a specific song from the mp3 in-game player... becouse when i fight i want to hear a fight song so when i will go on a fight i will write in console a specific command and it will play the specific song that i choosed from the mp3 playlist list...

Thanks in advance o_o

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Umm not sure boout the console commands but if you press f8 the mp3 menu comes up and lets you stop a song pausee a song play previous play next and all that. Hopefully that helped you out :]

Best answers
[S] said:
Umm not sure boout the console commands but if you press f8 the mp3 menu comes up and lets you stop a song pausee a song play previous play next and all that. Hopefully that helped you out :]
yeah.. i already know that thing...
and i also know that this mp3 player must be a script
and i want to know its command... If i can make it play a specific song without doin' F8. when i will know these commands (hopefully) i wil bind them..

Still need help.. so if it's not in the console commands it must be a diffrent kind of a script so i still want to know its commands becouse... already told you so please help me find them , again... thanks in advance o_o

Best answers
I noticed that after i edited my topic becouse of the speling mistakes the letters became invisible so i will re-post my question:
=======================================

Does anyone knows what are the console commands of this player?

what console command will make the mp3 player play the next song, previous song, stop playing the song, pause and so on...

and if anyone know if there is a console command that allows me to play a specific song from the mp3 in-game player... becouse when i fight i want to hear a fight song so when i will go on a fight i will write in console a specific command and it will play the specific song that i choosed from the mp3 playlist list...

Thanks in advance o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom