Question about Media players

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Im at work right now on this pile of **** computer.. Nothing better to do, I wanna play some videos. I downloaded DiVx had like 50 errors. The files I want to watch are in WMP format. I tryed downloading them and it says sumthing about No decompressor found.. So i tryed to download a new version at www.Microsoft.com/Windowsmedia None are compatible with the windows 95.. or what ever this pile of crap is.. Anyone know where i can find a codec for the Windows media player to played supported files ??

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hope this helps.... (but seriously... u're still on windows 95?!?!?)
Ok thanks, GrOOvy. Lol well the computer at work is a ***dows 95..

Well...........

Microsoft Windows Media Player 7.0 or greater is required for this installation, Please install Windows Media Player and try again.

pfft lol, so much for that, but WMP is already on this pile of ****.

anyways, thanks for help and Satan , How do i upgrade to 98. I think this computer has all this administrative protections on it.

oh btw GrOOvy, why did you make bot's talking **** about me in game....

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all i can say about the bots is >>> :p <<< ..... ;)

and about that problem... windows 95 probably can't support wmp 7+..... you should upgrate to 98se.... buy it or download it from kazaa (can i say this?... don't ban me for this :( )......

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
get a new OS u disgrace me
you son of a *****, this isnt even my comp, im at work and have nothing to do. Now back the **** off

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*tich tich* flaming not good... :p

Best answers
rofl @ roshi

Legionz, calm down, he's just joking.... altho he's right, get a new OS! goddamn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom