Question about ECX RC2 and BigPack

Best answers
I've been playing dandy recently, but I've been getting alot of errors like the free hunk error, and I do know the solutions to that problem, I happen not to have a very good laptop, but the one thats been kicking me off conastantly is models/evolution/cloudsphere.mdl not found. I'm not sure about it, I saw a download on a torrent site, but I'm not exactly sure whether thats what I want or not, and even then I'm not expierenced in Implimenting such things.

I just would like a little help If possible x3

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you seem to be missing a model. Probably something you installed to ESF that needs it but didnt have it with it or you just didnt put it in the right directory.

Its quite simple. First search for the file in case you have it in a different directory. If that is the case then simply move it to the directory specified in the error.

If you dont have it then use thisone -> http://rapidshare.com/files/125230496/cloudsphere.mdl.html

Remember just place it in to the foulder taht the error tells you.

Best answers
Thanks man ^^

I didnt find it in the search, and I have the error message up so I should be able to put it into the correct directory, after I download it. I'll talk again If it doesnt work, I appreciate the help XD I've been wanting to play like mad xP

Best answers
Sorry for the trouble again but theres another error message Lol

Fatal Error

Mod_LoadBrushModel: models/evolutions/cloudsphere.mdl has wrong version number (1329865020 should be 30) I have no idea what that means.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No iudea about that.

My advice is to try and reinstall ECX.

Best answers
Alright, I've been getting this problem ever since I installed BigPack, Which i forgot to mention.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like grega said reinstall all of ecx and bigpack again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom