question about blast radius

Best answers
looking at the new blasts explosions, i'm wonderin about the radius damage.. right now in 1.1 the big ball blast radius, if you're inside that radius u'd be injured when it would explode... now lookin at the video freedom made, is that gone?? i didn't see a large blast radius with the final flash and big bang attack... i think that big ball radius should be kept

Sound Artist
Best answers
The principle remains the same. The farther towards the center of the sphere the higher the damage. The blast radius did not change, just the graphic for it, you can still tell how big it is by looking at the star shaped explosion.

Best answers
Im sort of disappointed. From the looks of Freedom’s video, the blasts in 1.2 will looks smaller. Freedom was ssj vegeta and he used a final flash and it looked like a generic beam explosion in 1.1 What happened to the large big BOOM that would take up the screen. :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
simple bio. the higher your ki the bigger the explosion (including how much ki you put into it) i like this more beacause if im right. it will end the big huge exploding taking up the screen and creating lag and stuff :) . and that explosion is not small :p

Fire Phoenix

Best answers
It ain't small, it's just far away.

But yeah, you're not able to rely on the explosion that much anymore, you need to be a bit further away from it to totally avoid damage.

Plus, if I can see it right, the explosion radius for damage is a wee bit further than the farthest point the explosion extends to. am I right?

But that would be to translucent bits of the explosion.....bah I'm rambling again.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
freedom put the minimum amount of ki into charging those. look at that pic above, goku is normal and its huge...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its hard to tell if you're in the radius or not.. i actually like the old alpha explosion fx

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alpha explosion FX rocked. The shimmering light. lol.

But I'm really looking forward to 1.2's explosions too.

Best answers
could u please shut up with the "explosions are too small" sentences, if u dont even played esf 1.2. explosion sizes are given by the average pl of all the players in the game, and if u r higher than that, it will increase for the percent ur pl is over the average. thats why an explosion of a 5 million player is different from another 5 million player in another server, if the first has an additional 1 million player in it (5 millions players explosion will be bigger) and the second one has an additional 10 millions player in it (5 millions players explosion will be smaller). + the attacks werent fully charged...

the esf team knows what they do

Sound Artist
Best answers
The explosions are nice. Better than the previous ones. Plus you'll find yourself using the smoke to conceal surprise attacks n such. Good stuff.

Best answers
FreeDoM said:
The explosions are nice. Better than the previous ones. Plus you'll find yourself using the smoke to conceal suprise attacks n such. Good stuff.
Sounds Great FreeDoM

-WHAT!!! I can make short posts too!!
STOP STARING!!...your getting me too "excited"(wtf?)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bluephish has a point i hope my fps stay constant.oh well for the first few days im going to lock up my server and train with me buds. hoe kay so... weve got china russia india... lol jk anywho yeah i like these explosions better they just look way cooler. i mean come on compare this to a bubble..... ya gotta be joking right?

and actually i think its the other way around rave, cuz now in 1.2 you have to be a little more IN the bubble than you would think until they start getting damage. so i dunno.. maybe its different.

Fire Phoenix

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom