Question about beta 1.1!!!

Best answers
I wanna know if i would have to download new characters or can i use characters from 1.0 in beta 1.1. Also is the download for it gonna be like an update that u add to to esf or is it like something that u have to downlaod all over again?

thanx

ESF rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V'

Best answers
Its a patch.There are no new characters just bug fixes and such.So, your old models will work when 1.1 comes out.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he means he has custom models. Well you are going to want to save the models because they will be replaced with the original ones why you install beta 1.1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He wants to know if its like alpha to beta.No its not like that you can use beta models in beta 1.1 because the models are the same size

Best answers
uh...how do we download 1.1? do we erase 1.0, and dl 1.1? or do we dl 1.1 into the Counterstrike directory? (i have the Retail version)

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm.. you need t update your custom models for 1.1 if you made them for 1.0.. theres new moves.. did you see the trunks with a sword picture on the main page? new animation.. you need to recompile all the old custom models with my new animations included..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well... how about if u have models in ur models folder for esf in seperate folders.. so when u join/create a server u can just typ ein the models name in console and.. bam.. there is ur model.

*and updates on darktooths model/reamiation pack?*

Best answers
1.1 is going to blow every other mod out of the water. ESF RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom