PWN3D - That off-topic ownage thread!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is basically for gamers. I was having some fun with C&C Generals Zero Hour last night - and wanted to share the following screenshots.

One + Two = Pwn3d.

(See them in the right order.)

So do you people have any funny or wierd screenshots of any game to share? Please post them here. ^_^

Comments are welcome as well. :eek:

Rules for posting images:
- No score-related screenshots. No one wants to see high scores. -_-
- No

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait until I get home. I've got some quality NS related stuff ;P Including, if it took it right, the egg-rine (looks like an egg on legs)

-Karrde-

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ooh that reminds me... NS! The game with the most bizzarre screenshots ever taken by most online gamers.

/me notes down to post some NS piccies later

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
owned
in case you dont see me, in the guy laying on the ground in the middle. i ran out of life pots, so i was screwed, had nowhere to flee to.

you can see the rest of my party in the background, they werent paying attention.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy crap snake! How choppy was that, I had that game and the higher difficulty levels with 20 guys made me chop. I'd hate to see them all throw a fire ball. The pain...

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a) I think it says at the top
b) he was all those people

Best answers
I was playing as the ninja dude(s) and the big bad dude (I was playing in 2 player alone to experiment). I had activated the infinite energy cheat so I could keep cloning all I wanted to.

Anyways, the game there was Little Fighter 2. Didn't you see the title bar on the shots?? You can download it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom