Push away Beams

Best answers
I know I know, this has been mentioned many times, but it has never been really suggested and discussed.
I think there should be a meelee attack just to push away KI beams or blasts, just like they often do in the shows. I suggest to code it in a case selection:

BeamKI < 1/4 CharKI -> Push away
1/4 CharKI < BeamKI < 1/2 CharKI -> Push away, 25% Damage
1/2 CharKI < BeamKI < CharKI -> Push away, 50% Damage
BeamKI > CharKI -> Cannot push away, full damage

or something like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice idea
if it is not in the next beta they should make it in the second beta

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ya kinda like final bouts lil beam thingy... where u can felect it struggle it block it or absorb it

Best answers
Maybe there should be an own "Block"-Attack-Slot (either 6, 7 or 8; these are free as you know). Then there could be different types of blocking, and standard blocking could be that kind too

Best answers
i reckon they need to re do the block system i reckon that when u press block u take 75% damage from a blast if u block press forward u try to drain it and u get 0 % damage if sucesful and if u press right or left u will move ur hand if used at the right timing ull hit beam away taking about 5 % damage :D

and for some characters instead of drainign they could have liek a ki shield which drains KI but stops attacks from hitting them it drains ki pretty fast id say

Drain = takes morderate Ki drain

Block = No ki drain

Hitting beams away = Takeslarge or small ki depending how strong beam is (id say if beam has 1000 ki in it u need 2000 to hit away)

Ki shield = used like drain it drains ur ki quick but it can block any attack

Best answers
Excuse me, but are you completely crazy? Think of the shows! Has anyone ever lost even A BIT KI when he threw away a blast?? Maybe quite a bit, but not the double charge!!!!!!!

Best answers
great idea i love it! with a good animation it would look really cool!

also you could have it push the person back and if they hit a wall it blows up. ;D

Best answers
Nice ideas so far...

....i think the idea with the blocking slots is the best!!!

Best answers
yes but if u dont do it like mine people will never die in the damn game peopel will be flyign around in damn block mode and crap hitting beams away btu if it takes double pl they would be abel to block any more beams so u can kill em

its like the show but u dont want it totally liek the show or people in game wont be able to die

Best answers
If you charge an attack quite powerful, it will be unblockable for everyone who is about as strong as you. So never mind about this. And if he is that much stronger, then you probably couldn't beat him in any way, so don't think about it.
It'd be ok if you'd need SOME pl to do this (about 10% of the beam's)

Best answers
Originally posted by [SSj]~Piccolo
I know I know, this has been mentioned many times, but it has never been really suggested and discussed.
I think there should be a meelee attack just to push away KI beams or blasts, just like they often do in the shows. I suggest to code it in a case selection:

BeamKI < 1/4 CharKI -> Push away
1/4 CharKI < BeamKI < 1/2 CharKI -> Push away, 25% Damage
1/2 CharKI < BeamKI < CharKI -> Push away, 50% Damage
BeamKI > CharKI -> Cannot push away, full damage

or something like that.
yes very good idea it would be good to keep the game as show accreate as possible:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what would be better would be a buttion where u catch it then u can hit that buttion again to toss it...

ultrassj_vegeta

U
mayb they cud make like a button toggle for wen in melee or something for different stance.. like if u press it u go into agressive melee.. and if again u go into defensive melee. wen in defensive punch becomes like swat away or something....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah and after that they could model each rock on the ground and make maps the size of the world... [end sarcasm mode]

Best answers
savage... Anyway that would be kool if you could punch away the beams

Best answers
This is exactly what I already said
/me points to the top of the thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom