Puppy throwing girl

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Low fat milk is good for consumers as far as heard.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Bring on the BEEEEEEER! :)

Ontopic: That girls parents are responsible for what she did. They are the ones that have to be punished.
Parents? Bull. The girl's old enough to think for her own, she has to be punished for her deeds.. No one else.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is she 18/21? No i don't think so. That's what i meant.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is she 18/21? No i don't think so. That's what i meant.
Back in the day adulthood started around 13, getting married and started families. Our development shouldnt slow down over time, but people made it so for some reason. Being under 18 doesn't make you unresponsible for your actions, anyone over the age of 10 should know the difference between right and wrong. And if the camera operator is at the least smart enough to operate a camera, they are smart enough to know drowning newborn puppies is bad.

also random note about the article: It's funny how her "official appology" states she wanted them to have a short death and didnt want to hurt them, but when she threw one of the puppies you can hear her go "weeeeee!"

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes indeed, you are right.
But aren't parents supposed to give you a good education? Clearly her parents failed at it. And now they're going to suffer the consequences(the fine) if they are found, of course.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Has nothing to do with the parents if you ask me. Your parents can try their hardest to teach you morals and values and you can still end up a complete ****. Nobody to blame but her.

RavenTrunks said it best;

RavenTrunks said:
Being under 18 doesn't make you unresponsible for your actions.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually most kids act by copying what they've heard/seen from adults and don't really think by themselves until they are somewhere around 17-21 so saying that you are completely aware of your actions and know the difference between right or wrong when you're a kid can very well be wrong. It mostly depends on parents. If a child is born in a family where the parents teach him to steal and cheat he will believe in his parents and think what they are doing is good, until he grows up and finds out that it's not or someone else teaches him. The same could be applied here. I read somewhere that the girl wrote an apology note and it said that the dogs were sick and that her grandma told he to get rid of them. It looks like she didn't know that was wrong and was probably taught that this is the most natural thing to do. I don't approve of what she did in no way, i'm just saying that she didn't know that what she is doing is wrong.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes indeed, you are right.
But aren't parents supposed to give you a good education? Clearly her parents failed at it. And now they're going to suffer the consequences(the fine) if they are found, of course.
Yes, because when kids go bad, it's always their parents' fault. Not only the parents influence the choices one makes in life. How often have you listened to your teachers, or your friends? What about the environment you live in, even that can influence choices you make. Some people will just go rogue, regardless of what their parents taught them.

Ah, nice publicity stunt for Mr.Bay there, what a jackass.

Jail time? Give her a 2500$ fine, a slap on the wrists, and that should be the end of it.

PETA PICTURE
While it might seem immoral what Peta is doing here, I think there is more to it though. If they catch animals, they'll have to go to some procedure to see if they are viable for adoption. Some animals went to such cruelty though, that they will never trust humans anymore, or at least not for a good couple of years. Could they still let those animals live? Maybe, but the thing is, living animals that are not adopted yet have to be put in an animal shelter.

And I don't know the situation in other parts of the world, but here in the Netherlands, the animal shelters are completely full and there is no place for new animals. If the Peta is having these same difficulties, they will most likely be forced to put the animals to sleep. There's a higher chance that animals that do still trust humans get adopted. It's a ****ty choice, but it's one that has to be made.

Last edited:
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But in her country it's legal, and quite normal...so?

/points to sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you kidding me? It's legal in her country? Where'd you read that? o_O

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In some countries they eat dogs...we eat chickens, or cows. People shoot Chipmunks that eat at their garden, I fail to see the difference.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, nice publicity stunt for Mr.Bay there, what a jackass.

Jail time? Give her a 2500$ fine, a slap on the wrists, and that should be the end of it.

I have no idea why you posted a completely irrelevant picture picture of PETA. Are you a troll?

Bring on the BEEEEEEER! :)

Ontopic: That girls parents are responsible for what she did. They are the ones that have to be punished.
Yeah, no. Those who actually think that people under 18 who pull **** like that deserves to get protected by the law and have their parents get punished instead are extremely retarded and don't know what they're talking about.

I completely disagree with **** like that. You pull a retarded stunt like that, it's all on you. The parents don't deserve to be punished. If she's under 18 and can kill 4-5 puppies (and God knows what else she did before that), then she can be punished without being protected by the law.

Actually most kids act by copying what they've heard/seen from adults and don't really think by themselves until they are somewhere around 17-21 so saying that you are completely aware of your actions and know the difference between right or wrong when you're a kid can very well be wrong. It mostly depends on parents.
Are you retarded? Sorry, but I just lost all respect I had for you. I hope you randomly chose ten kids and then said most of them copy adults, because from what I've seen, heard, and experienced, no, most kids don't copy what they've heard or seen from adults. If you can freely kill someone "just to see what it feels like", or freely throw newborn puppies into a river, then I'm pretty sure you can think for yourself. Even if they didn't think for themselves, the fact that they were manipulated into doing something extremely stupid should be a crime itself.

It mostly depends on parents. If a child is born in a family where the parents teach him to steal and cheat he will believe in his parents and think what they are doing is good, until he grows up and finds out that it's not or someone else teaches him. The same could be applied here. I read somewhere that the girl wrote an apology note and it said that the dogs were sick and that her grandma told he to get rid of them.
Again, are you retarded? You're taught that stealing and cheating is bad and is a crime in elementary school. If a person under 18 actually thinks that it's okay to steal and what their parents are doing is right until they reach 18, then they're a hazard to this world.

It looks like she didn't know that was wrong and was probably taught that this is the most natural thing to do. I don't approve of what she did in no way, i'm just saying that she didn't know that what she is doing is wrong.
...Really? Are you a troll or are you being serious? Do you seriously think that her parents made her believe that it's natural to kill newborn puppies? Really? Do you even think before making posts like this?

She looks like she's 16-18, how can she not know that it's wrong to kill puppies, or even anything? (Hippy moment!) I'm pretty sure that she knows what she did was wrong, and the fact that you're saying that she didn't actually scares me that you believe **** like that.

But in her country it's legal, and quite normal...so?

/points to sig
Ha. Ha. You're funny.

I'll apologize beforehand if any of you take offense to this post, I'm just surprised at what you guys said about her deserving to be protected by the law and her "not knowing the difference between right and wrong". :p

Edit:

In some countries they eat dogs...we eat chickens, or cows. People shoot Chipmunks that eat at their garden, I fail to see the difference.
Yeah, you must be a troll.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Animals eat other animals. Yet cannibalism is frowned upon.

See what I did there?

Where did you see it was legal in her country? I'd like a source, please.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We eat chickens, we eat cows, yet I'd still be arrested if I would shove either of those in a river. Your logic makes absolutely no sense.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dam i don't need your respect. I was just voicing my opinion from what i've come to know over the years and if you happen to disagree, it's your choice. Although calling everyone that doesn't agree with your opinion a retard made me lose that little bit of respect i had for you so i guess we're even, not that you probably care anyway.

Kids do mimic adults. Why do you think kids start smoking and/or drinking? Because they saw adults do it and they think it's cool. Now with the puppy throwing girl it's a different case. As i said she probably grew up around people that do these kinds of things. Here in Croatia(and probably not only here) some people that live in the countryside kill kittens and puppies when they are born. Why? Because they can't afford to feed them or something. Does that make it right? No , but they still do it. Why do they do it? Well if you ask them they'll mostly say "that's how our elders taught us". It's a crime yet they are not aware since they have been taught it's normal. It depends on a persons intelligence. The less you know more barbaric you act, also it's easier to manipulate you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dam i don't need your respect. I was just voicing my opinion from what i've come to know over the years and if you happen to disagree, it's your choice. Although calling everyone that doesn't agree with your opinion a retard made me lose that little bit of respect i had for you so i guess we're even, not that you probably care anyway.

Kids do mimic adults. Why do you think kids start smoking and/or drinking? Because they saw adults do it and they think it's cool.
No offence, but as far as I know most people don't start smoking/drinking because their parents do, but because their friends do.

Now with the puppy throwing girl it's a different case. As i said she probably grew up around people that do these kinds of things. Here in Croatia(and probably not only here) some people that live in the countryside kill kittens and puppies when they are born. Why? Because they can't afford to feed them or something. Does that make it right? No , but they still do it. Why do they do it? Well if you ask them they'll mostly say "that's how our elders taught us". It's a crime yet they are not aware since they have been taught it's normal. It depends on a persons intelligence. The less you know more barbaric you act, also it's easier to manipulate you.
Now let's for a second say that for the sake of cultural differences, it was 'right' in the eyes of the girl to kill the puppies. The method which she used however, wasn't. I can still 'somewhat' understand how their parents might tell them to kill puppies (which they shouldn't have in the first place then) if they can't afford them. But by the means of throwing them in a river? Damn, you've got some sicko parents then. There's easier, quicker and more humane ways to kill a puppy. Everyone in their right mind can see that throwing a puppy in a river is just plain insane.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No offence, but as far as I know most people don't start smoking/drinking because their parents do, but because their friends do.
I said adults.... Wasn't talking about parents here

Now let's for a second say that for the sake of cultural differences, it was 'right' in the eyes of the girl to kill the puppies. The method which she used however, wasn't. I can still 'somewhat' understand how their parents might tell them to kill puppies (which they shouldn't have in the first place then) if they can't afford them. But by the means of throwing them in a river? Damn, you've got some sicko parents then. There's easier, quicker and more humane ways to kill a puppy. Everyone in their right mind can see that throwing a puppy in a river is just plain insane.
We don't know what was going in her mind at that time and there are no humane ways to kill anything. A kill is a kill, be it drowning,stabbing,asphyxiation...Anyway there is a rumor that she wrote an apology and posted it on youtube http://www.nowpublic.com/world/girl-throwing-puppies-river-makes-youtube-apology-2658870.html in which she allegedly says that the dogs were sick and her grandma told her to kill them.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We don't know what was going in her mind at that time and there are no humane ways to kill anything. A kill is a kill, be it drowning,stabbing,asphyxiation.
The amount of time it takes for the animal to die is directly proportional to how "humane" the kill is. On my list of ways not to die, drowning is surpassed only by burning to death.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
For those of you saying that it's the parents that should pay let me give you some insight on how laws work. Now from what I hear this is in Bosnia or some ****. But over here in the U.S 14 is considered the legal age where people can decipher right and wrong. On top of that, if a person commits a crime, it doesn't matter what age, they don't arrest the parents, they arrest the child. The parent wasn't there, the parent probably didn't know what was going on, and the parent has no control over what the child did. There have been plenty of serial killers and murderers (See: The Craigslist killer), who act normal, come from a good family and end up to be ****ed up. That's not the parents fault. That's the individual who decided to act on their own behalf's fault.

This girl should suffer the consequences, not her parents, her parents aren't there telling her to do it. Her grandmother didn't tell her to throw them in a river, she told her to get rid of them, there were other, more humane things, she could have done, like give them to a shelter or pound. And if the dogs didn't get a home, they'd have been put to sleep, much better than being thrown in river if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom