PSOBB post ya character

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for those of you who play the game post a pic of your character. blam that is mine gatta love the mushashis

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what game is that? it looks cool :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is it the blue burst beta? or a different, full game?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn it i only have it for GCN. I wish i could show you. I'm at level 51 right now, so as you can tell i don't play much with the highest level being 200 >.<

Edit

Viva, what do you feed your mag, i've never seen that before o.0

Also what happens if you only feed it star atomizers? That's what i wanna do but they are so freaking rare and 5,000 meseta each :(

EDIT once more

Yeah i was thinking since i posted last, say i got the stuff to play pso online for my gcn, can i play with the people who have it for the computer? My guess is no, but it never hurts to ask. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that mag is a rati

its a rare mag you have to meet certain condition to get it. mine were at lvl 100 its pow+def = dex+mind

the condition changes depending on what color id ug et aswell as what class you are.

star atomizer are juts a good way to balance a nags growth

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they couldve at least updated the graphics a little bit >_> this game is like 5 years old and aside from being on the pc it doesnt appear to be any different.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
PSO I have for the dreamcast, such good memorys from that game....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
they couldve at least updated the graphics a little bit >_> this game is like 5 years old and aside from being on the pc it doesnt appear to be any different.
try to take into consideration that it's an online game. So i'm sure ping is an issue, it's a fun game none the less, a little monotonous though.

As for ID i'm a blueful and my name is Fire Phoenix lol

Right now my goal is to get the Soul Eater from Kireek, kinda hard though >.< I have to beat him on "Very Hard" and it's pissing me off.

Can you play the PC version off line as well?

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Can you play the PC version off line as well?
I would like to know this as well. It will pretty much deside if i'll buy it or not.

I used to have a LV139 HUmar on the Xbox version, till the xbox got damaged..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom