psing with ball vs beam

Best answers
well I dont know about you guys but when im playing and some one thows a ball attack like the big bang and I have a beam attack like the kamehameha it geats really annoying when you get it over the line and into the red wasting more time and ki waiting for it to hit the wall and explode.

I think a ball vs beam should work like a bs so when you get the beam stronger then the ball it should detach

Best answers
Not a bad idea at all. Also when two players beam struggle what if they both run out of ki right on the line separating the red and blue areas that sucks so something should be done about that too. I know it doesn't happen much but it happened to me once and it just sucks that one person has to leave the game for either of the two to continue playing.

Best answers
kabam said:
Also when two players beam struggle what if they both run out of ki right on the line separating the red and blue areas that sucks so something should be done about that too. I know it doesn't happen much but it happened to me once and it just sucks that one person has to leave the game for either of the two to continue playing.
If that happens it should just blow up right there in the middle.

Also, great idea Herms :yes: sounds like it should be in, but its not up to me so lets hope everyone else thinks of it as a good idea too :)

Best answers
i orginally got teh idea form the part in the cell games saga where cell is gonan blow gohan up with that really relly big enegry ball then gohan sends a kamehameha wave at it then he lets it go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom