PS2 vs X-box

Best answers
ps2 xbox might have better graphics but there games are not NEARLY better ps2 has way better games xbox has few good games ps2 has many of them

Best answers
Right, everyone says the PS2 has far better games, so I'd like someone to name all of these great games, not counting any that are out for Xbox aswell. Games that are coming out soon should be counted too.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
All the DMC's
Gran Turismo 3
Gran Turismo 4
MGS 2
MGS 3
La Pucelle: Tactics (for RPG'ers)
Medal of Honor games
WWE Smackdown series
GTA San Andreas
Kingdom Hearts
KH 2
Socom
Socom II

Want more? Just ask.

Best answers
Gta will be for xbox also
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3

Not that great.

KH 2 worth looking forward to.

Metal gear also.

Socom wtf why would you play a fps on a console?

The rest is alright...But if you like rpgs. You can ignore fable..

Onimusha does not even come close to ninja gaiden. NG is one of the hardest games i played. Plus wall running jumping off enemies shoulders turning around upper cutting them. Not only that but they adding content for free for it. :) Ps2 has not added anything like that yet.

Plus i think everyones heard about fable and how its going to be HUGE.

Best answers
-JLN- said:
Games that are coming out soon should be counted too.
If soon to be out games count then ur forgetting Jak 3 (looks like it'll be one of the best games ever) and Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal

How can Halo 2 be an argument for X-Box when its bound to be ported to the pc(just like the first)

Fable is gonna be a Great X-Box game and Ninja Gaiden already is, but you gotta have more than two great unique to a system games to make it worth the purchase

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NightShade said:
Gta will be for xbox also
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3

Not that great.

KH 2 worth looking forward to.

Metal gear also.

Socom wtf why would you play a fps on a console?

The rest is alright...But if you like rpgs. You can ignore fable..

Onimusha does not even come close to ninja gaiden. NG is one of the hardest games i played. Plus wall running jumping off enemies shoulders turning around upper cutting them. Not only that but they adding content for free for it. :) Ps2 has not added anything like that yet.

Plus i think everyones heard about fable and how its going to be HUGE.
San Andreas is a PS2 exclusive. No other console or PC release has been anounced.

Play the onimusha games before you critisize.

If FPS on console is bad, then Halo 2 and Rid**** are completely ruled out of XBox.

PS2 is THE console for RPGs. No one would buy a console for fable and NG only. FFXI is also HUGE.

KyoKusanagi

K
Ummm Nightshade - im sorry but Prince Of Persia Sands Of Time and Rise To Honour had running up walls and jumping off shoulders. its not anything new, heack, Jedi Knight 2 has it.

In the mean time, im gonna hang out for Gran Turismo 4.

Best answers
bc
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords

just a few. Not only that. But alot of the ps2 games are also coming out for xbox with better load times and graphics. Ps2 is nice. But like i said. If they dont pull out some major games. XBOX is going to run all over them.

and Prince Of Persia Sands Of Time has nothing on NG. One is a puzzle game. Other is a action game. NG is one of the best action games out. I doubt dmc3 can even come close to it.

Ok so the ps2 has kh2 dmc3 San Andreas. I still like my xbox better then my ps2. Ps2 best games dont come close to xbox best games to me. After watching naruto i play NG for hours just because NOTHING in the action comes close.

kotor is also one of the best rpgs. So saying ps2 has better rpg games...

Best answers
Heh, I have the imported Naruto: Narutimet Hero for ps2 and that game the ****, too bad games like that aren't on XBOX. You gotta think of the kool anime based games too man, there not all that bad.

Best answers
NightShade, by the time all of these cool huge awesome Xbox games come out (I may be wrong, but whatever) it would be pointless because PS3/Xbox2 would be just around the corner. Hell, it rather already is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PS3 and X-box 2 are still quite a while away (at least a year and a half) and not all of us have the money.
Besides, by the sounds of half the posts in here, people won't care, because gameplay makes the game, no matter how bad it looks :p

Best answers
I'll admit that I enjoy the Onimusha games (bought Onimusha 3 on Friday).
I won't comment on Gran Turismo since I despise straight racing games.
MGS3 of course looks great, but chances are that it'll come to Xbox eventually just as MGS2 did.
San Andreas looks good, but that will probably come to Xbox eventually too.
Socom was good for a while until the novelty of the voice thing wore off, I'm going to have to rent Socom 2 before I bash it. I played a demo of it and it seemed much better than the first so...
The Medal of Honour games also came to Xbox although I thought that Rising Sun was disgraceful, I enjoyed Frontline though.
I must admit that I am eagerly waiting for FFXII which is highly unlikely to be coming to Xbox.

Oh, and since this is an argument between PS2 and Xbox, don't bring the PC into it. PC's get just about everything eventually anyway.

Best answers
Xbox, Hard drive Hard drive Hard drive.....................Hard drive with mod chip :D

All PS2 has for me is GT4 and FF.

Best answers
@Jones - a year and a half isnt around the corner? In my opinion it is. And yes its the gameplay that makes the game, but most of the arguement here is hard drive and graphics, well, ps3 is gonna kick ass when it comes to that. and about the money, well, so? this isnt about whether you can buy it or not its about whats better. but ps3 isnt out yet, and neither is xbox2, so lets not go too off topic :]

ps2 kicks ass.

Best answers
hmm anyone know how much ps3 is gonna cost i heard is was gonna be 1000 dollars i think thats wrong though.

Best answers
Catman said:
hmm anyone know how much ps3 is gonna cost i heard is was gonna be 1000 dollars i think thats wrong though.
400-500 around there, really depends if they put tivo into it or not.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, and PS2 has a Hard Drive too, you have to buy it for 99 bucks and it comes with Final Fantasy XI

Best answers
And now youre gonna say "oh but Xbox came with it built in hahaha ps2 sucks" well guess what xbox+ngc came out a while after ps2 came out and yet ps2 is still giving one hell of a competetion for xbox so not only does ps2 get a larger variety of games, better controller, and a small design but it also gets madd respect :]

Best answers
Truley and onestly you should get ps2 i mean man halio great but thats it.[/b]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom