PS2 vs X-box

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell me a ps2 game that can compete with ninja gaiden or halo.

XBOX flat out is thebest for graphics.

PS2 is flat out the best for games.

Cube was just a flat out waste of money.

Thats how i see it, i like xbox cuz the few games they have a few of them are VERY VERY good. PS2 has boatloads of games and alot or good, xbox games appeal more to me.

Best answers
Ive never played Ninja Gaiden, but have you ever played any of the Final Fantasy series? From what Ive seen it sure as hell can compete with Xbox's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IsrAlien said:
Ive never played Ninja Gaiden, but have you ever played any of the Final Fantasy series? From what Ive seen it sure as hell can compete with Xbox's
Yes i have. And thats 1 seris (games) look at any game for xbox only. But i dont like any FF.

Best answers
I never said there was any other game that could. Im saying that the PS2 is able to compete with Xbox's graphics if its at the right hands. Thats all.

Best answers
erhm.. personally i do prefer ps2 but to be honest, there really isn't much different between the two. every game on ps2 that i like is on the xbox so really, it doesnt make a difference.. well, depending on your choice of genre. i only wish i purchased xbox because xbox games are cheaper on ebay :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Plus, i don't understand how your saying the PS2 controller is better when you haven't played with the new offical x-box one. Its way, way better than the old one.

KyoKusanagi

K
Halo really isn't that great (its a good game but nothing too exciting) - and its not exclusive either. Just play it on PC or something since FPS games are always best with a keyboard and mouse.

Best answers
Actually, I enjoyed Halo far more playing it on the Xbox. Don't ask me why, I just did.

KyoKusanagi

K
yeah for some strange reason the pc version suffers from horrible slowdown if u don't have an Nvidia card - damn Nvidia.

Best answers
Yeah, I noticed that. But to be honest I liked playin Halo with a game pad, in my opinion it was done very well for a change.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, i prefered Halo with the pad too. Think it might have been because you didn't have to be mega precise with your shots. Games like counter-strike and halflife are much better on the pc though.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am dissapponted i thought the ESF communitty was a buch of reasonably smart of individuals, and then a question like this goes and gets poped... tsk tsk tsk. Even though the GCN is not selling very well it doesnt mean it isnt very well in terms of quality. It has ill addmit few games BUT 75% of them are of extremely good quality.It ashames me that it wasnt even a possibbility.Cant you live without your third DVD player

best franchise ever: The Legened of Zelda

On that basis alone is enough to make up your mind. They truly are the best series of games ever PERIOD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alot of people consider the gamecube games to be childish because of its pwetty colours and characters.

Mario Sunshine, Zelda, Viewtiful Joe and F-Zero GX (as examples) are some of the best games i've played (provided me with alot of entertainment, and also harder than alot of other games around today !) They all look fantastic too, up to par, if not better than most of the x-box games i thought.

Gamecube is highly underated, mainly because it doesn't have action games like GTA :(

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
I am dissapponted i thought the ESF communitty was a buch of reasonably smart of individuals, and then a question like this goes and gets poped... tsk tsk tsk. Even though the GCN is not selling very well it doesnt mean it isnt very well in terms of quality. It has ill addmit few games BUT 75% of them are of extremely good quality.It ashames me that it wasnt even a possibbility.Cant you live without your third DVD player

On that basis alone is enough to make up your mind. They truly are the best series of games ever PERIOD
And boy were you wrong.

Anyway, many other series can be compared to the Zelda franchise, comparison-wise. One being the secksy FF series.

Best answers
FF similar to Zelda? I don't think so. But yeah, the Gamecube is definitely under rated, it's my fave after the Xbox. The new Zelda looks awesome, I just hope it plays nicely.

Best answers
Xbox....though PS2 is a close second.

NG has no rival on the PS2,

Halo = greatest console fps ever (and if you say why play an fps on a console.... plain and simple its more fun and alot more accesable to people who dont play many videogames at partys and such).

KOTOR

Chronicals of Rid****.

I have both now though...couldnt live without a decent wrestling game and smackdown does that the best.

As for GTA San A bein a factor....its not. Itll come out for PC sooner or later (rumor has it bein released at the same time as ps2) and itll be better on PC anyways.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:

Look i wanted to buy one of these consoles and im not older then 12 and considering the fact most of the games are built for younger gamers i did not feel the need to put it on the list.So please don't go offtopic like this again.

Best answers
X-box, the uhm... thing you play with?:p lol i think it's better and I like the games more! ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom