Prove you're an idiot....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's Amazing How Every Time You Open... {Kardashian/DBZ}

K wut, lol.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, I was drunk that night. My girlfriend watches a lot of Kardashians (so I happen to as well), and I discovered how similar the one guy Scott's relationship with Kourtney is to Vegeta's with Bulma. The guy's been labelled a douchebag by just about everyone on the show and hasn't proven himself a good father to his baby son, and treats Kourtney like she's a useless servant woman - on one occasion they were all drunk in Vegas and he got into a fight with a waiter at a restaurant and ended up stuffing a 100 dollar bill in his mouth.. Kind of typical of what Vegeta would do. So I was trying to create a look-alike scenario with a picture that had him in a pink shirt and with a look on his face like he's trying to spit in her direction: "It's amazing how every time you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot", and I guess I struck gold with that picture. But if you don't read celeb magazines while launching missiles or watch chick reality shows, you probably have no idea who those two people are, and probably won't get the joke. But the comparison is perfect, lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But if you don't read celeb magazines while launching missiles or watch chick reality shows, you probably have no idea who those two people are, and probably won't get the joke. But the comparison is perfect, lol.
Nobody should. Ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom