Proud to be canadian!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is what Jean Chretian (Canadian Prime Ministet) said when he was asked what kind of proof he needed to see in order to support searching for stockpile weapons/war in Iraq.

"A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."

It's not new news, but, they played it on the radio the other day with some other stuff he has said, like

Chretien explained one of the problems is we have too many seals in Canada, a reporter came to him and asked if it is true that seals eat cod. "I don't know. I'm not a seal. But I can tell you seals don't eat beef because the seals are not living in Alberta."

Oh chretien, what will we do with you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont get all patriotic on me man, oh well... at least you can, in UK, all we have to be proud of is an old granny and being almost the last place with a king/queen.. im drinking canadian scotch whisky, so im getting a taste of your patroitism..;o

Best answers
canada a real country? thought it woz mith and fairy tale?

lol just kiddin m8 :p i have meny friends in canada

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
dont get all patriotic on me man, oh well... at least you can, in UK, all we have to be proud of is an old granny and being almost the last place with a king/queen.. im drinking canadian scotch whisky, so im getting a taste of your patroitism..;o
Let me explain,

I hate chretien, and the title was intended to come off sarcastic nuff said...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom