Proof that women are evil! o/

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well here's my input

Three people were trying out to be in the FBI. There were two men and one woman. All three had proven to be the best but since only one position was available, the FBI had to provide one last test. The test was to prove whether or not the agent would obey any order without question.

So the first man was called up, the agent told him: "Behind this door is your wife, here is a gun, you are being ordered to kill her."

The man looked first at the agent, then the gun and simply stated that he refused to shoot his wife, and he went home.

The second man was called up, and given the same instructions, this man took the gun and walked into the room, after five minutes he came out crying, saying he just couldn't do it. Of course he was also given the boot and sent home.

Finally it was the woman's turn to prove her loyalty. Her orders were the same (except it was her husband behind the door.)

The FBI agent waited behind the door when he heard a few gunshots. Then silence, a few seconds later he heard more noises which he couldn't place, after ten minutes the woman came out and said: "Sorry, the gun was full of blanks so I had to beat him to death with a chair."

and there we have it, woman are evil!

Best answers
Woman are good. Woman are great. Woman rule the ****ing world. GODS A GODDAMN WOMAN! STFU!

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Lol still funny

But if there were no more girls, I'd refuse to live any longer.
If that were to happen then it would be just another day for me.

Yay for loneliness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom