Project: Vegetto

Best answers
Since ESF wont have movie chars such as Gogeta or Brolly, why don't we make a Project: Vegetto? Vegetto would be one and only superior character in the game.I bet lots of people would like to see Vegetto in the game wouldn't they?

Here's the info:

Normal Vegetto:

PL: 3.000.000 ( you get this pl after Goku and Vegeta fuses in theyr normal PL)
Trans PL:about 5.000.000
Attacks:Ki Blast, GenBeam/Ball, Kamehameha, Spirit Canon.
HP: 190
Speed: Dunno

Super Vegetto:

PL: 10.000.000
Attacks:Ki Blast, GenBeam/Ball, FinalKHH, Spirit Canon, Big Bang attack.
HP: 250
Speed: dunno

You will seperate when dead.

Ask potara earings for a dragon.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I can personally say I don't care either way :p
It seems like you're talking about real fusion in the game though, which the team said they won't be adding last I checked; also making Vegetto superior to every other character in the game just because he's Vegetto = bad.
ESF isn't the show or a single player game; things have to be balanced for all the character's for things to be fun.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Project Vegetto comes after Project Tien and Project Gotenks. And since Tien probably wont be finished you have a problem

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I think if he was just a selectable character, that would be fine too. :3 Less work, more balance. <3

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
I wish people woult read the stickies!
Stickie said:
Fusions
Want to fuse with your friends and allies? Too bad. There is way too many problems with implementing fusion from who controls to how long it lasts. Because of this its been decided that fusion is just out of ESF. Just not gonna happen.

Best answers
Grega said:
Project Vegetto comes after Project Tien and Project Gotenks. And since Tien probably wont be finished you have a problem
Well to be honest Grega it looks like progress on project tien has begun to really pick up so Tien and Gotenks may still be possibilites ;)

nge

Best answers
There is already an overpowered charecter in this build. He's called Buu.

The next one would be better without one blantantly overpowered charecter.

Best answers
Exactly couldnt have said it any better. Vegetto would be overpowered as hell. Also Vegetto are a Goku and Vegeta fusion. At least with Gotenks their fusion is of characters who arent already ingame (goten and kid trunks). If anything hes a better addition then Vegetto seeing as in the original plan they'd start off in a buddy system together.

Best answers
But Buu is an enemy and also Vegetto is two characters fusion.;D Also BUU is a big baby with a stupid name and Vegetto has a cool style, is a good guy and looks cool. EvolutionX was able to do it so why ESF 1.3 can't?

WHAT COULD IT MEAN?????

Anyways, do whatever u want.:\

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Fusion in EVM aint to great. I mean 1 person gets to controll him and the other has to sit and watch. Thats the soul reason why i never want to fuse in EVM.

Now having Vegetto as a standalone character with balanced stats. Thatd be something nice. Since he has the acttacks ^^

Best answers
I can see Vegetto getting added as a standalone character but exactly how can u balance him? I mean hes a fusion between the strongest 2 Z fighters. most of his attacks besides banshee blast were goku or vegetas. He'd be super overpowered especially as a standalone character. At least with someone like Gotenks or Tien they both have their own uniqe attacks and also are being put into some sort of buddy system.

I can see it now. Everyone would run around as Vegetto doing Big Bangs, Kamehamehas, Final Flashes etc etc. It be worse then the whole Goku epidemic.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
They could just add the attacks and balance the damage they do to about equal of the other characters. He has a few interesting attacks that might make it interesting to play as him, and he has at least one transformation.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
And dont forget his KI sword or waht ever that thing was.

Or his 5 finger attack. 1 ray from 1 finger.

He has some good attacks and its a game. they can make him the lamest character if they want. Besides how can Ginyu compeate with Buu. He cant in the series. But in ESF he will be able to.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
There will be no fusions O:< ever O:< ever ever O:<
Stop asking >_<
community project Tien was started like, a year ago, what the hell became of that? (no really, someone tell me, because i don't know)

Best answers
to be honest project Tien has died 2 times already, and i pritty much don't think project goten will make it off the drawing board since he was the next comunity project (only after teinshinhan was finshed (still has not been done)). so there is pritty much no chance that vegeto will get in, the funny thing is he might be the strongest in the manga / anime but that mean nothing in ESF he would be ballanced out to make things fair but i digress since he'll never get added.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
We don't want no Vegetto in ESF thus won't add him. Simple as that.
No need to discuss over it
And he isnt cool at all.

2D/3D Artist
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
As much as I WUB Vegetto...it would be a bad idea to have him in ESF.
First, no fusions in ESF, so count that out of the picture.
Second, Vegetto is insanly powerful and fast, it would be hard to balance him out with the other characters, so even having him as a character without a fusion would not work. If they would make him weaker then he should be, then there's no point in having him, right? wont be accurate to the show plus it wouldnt be that much of a Vegetto =P

Anyway, when 1.3 will be released you'll be able to have a Vegetto model without replacing the original Goku model, I just hope that goes for the sounds either.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
We don't want no Vegetto in ESF thus won't add him. Simple as that.
No need to discuss over it
And he isnt cool at all.
*gasp*
BLASPHEMY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom