Project: Vegetto

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember now, about what super vegetto said, why don't you ask someone for a custom model and just replcae him with goku/ vegeta with the new custom integrated system they talked about sometime this year, gr3@t!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
I wish people woult read the stickies!
my buddy fusion idea wasnt instantly shot down.

but yea... you guys really need to understand the concept of balance.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
my buddy fusion idea wasnt instantly shot down.
Yours didnt include such a rediculous statement like
Black Gohan said:
Vegetto would be one and only superior character in the game
on a sidenote, how about godmode for everyone? Unlimited ki, 20x explosion size, build in autoaim? thats more like it eh? I love having such great ideas o/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Vegetto's fusion was permanent, so, it wouldnt bother me if you started out as normal vegetto. Just imagine he already transformed o_O. Still we may only be lucky enough to finish tien.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Having Vegetto or Gotenks or Gogeta as a seperate character and not a fusion thing would be the best. You can avoid alot of confusion and coding errors also. And doing it the way B3 did worked but people would complain and say "where the hell did *insert name* come from?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If fusion is included in esf, it will most likely be with a buddy system to start with, thing is it'd be really weird to have goku and vegeta fighting together... being weak and then fusing as their trans (perm), would be quite weird >_<, i suppose what you could do is just not give them any signature attacks in their buddy form, but have the same stats as the characters do as they are seperately. However if Tien does get finished, and gotenks is made by the fans too, you could always use their class and use your goku and vegeta models to replace trunks and veggetto/gogeta to replace the fusion

Best answers
Grega said:
Fusion in EVM aint to great. I mean 1 person gets to controll him and the other has to sit and watch. Thats the soul reason why i never want to fuse in EVM.

Now having Vegetto as a standalone character with balanced stats. Thatd be something nice. Since he has the acttacks ^^
actually u can switch....
but that fusion is barely used also.. having fusion ingame and actually be worth it is rare.. becaus see, evm has fusion.. works great.. but the only problem is you have to wish for portara's.. and i preffer fight then going for a wish to have potara's.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My point is still there. Yes you can swich. But there is still only one person playing and the other watching.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black Gohan said:
Since ESF wont have movie chars such as Gogeta or Brolly, why don't we make a Project: Vegetto? Vegetto would be one and only superior character in the game.I bet lots of people would like to see Vegetto in the game wouldn't they?

Here's the info:

Normal Vegetto:

PL: 3.000.000 ( you get this pl after Goku and Vegeta fuses in theyr normal PL)
Trans PL:about 5.000.000
Attacks:Ki Blast, GenBeam/Ball, Kamehameha, Spirit Canon.
HP: 190
Speed: Dunno

Super Vegetto:

PL: 10.000.000
Attacks:Ki Blast, GenBeam/Ball, FinalKHH, Spirit Canon, Big Bang attack.
HP: 250
Speed: dunno

You will seperate when dead.

Ask potara earings for a dragon.

This is VeGeTTo From EVM right i see the hp life PL transformation form evm so your saying to add a superios player like VegeTTo to unbalance more the game

Best answers
i didnt read all of this so maybe what i will say already is here how about if then playing with goku or vegete after you collect all the power for the last trasformation you can get up to another witch would be vegetto just press the transformation button and the other side char comes from nowhere and you get in to one just you would lose alot of power since you became a new char

but i think not this is too dum only would look cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom