Project progress report

Best answers
I know that the game will be done "when it's done". I'm perfectly fine with that, as should anyone else be that's been following you wonderful modders (although I feel that that's a loose term. You've BUILT a whole entire game from the ground up, it feels.)

I was merely wondering if you could put a percentage completion bar somewhere on the site. I know it would be a guestimation at best, but it would titillate your fans to see how far things are coming along in a comprehensive way. We can all see the hard work and effort that the wonderful devs have been putting forth, but we have no scope by which to compare it.

tl;dr:
Could you show the percentage at which you feel the project currently stands somewhere on the main site... Via perhaps a humorous windows loading window?

Thanks for the consideration, even if the answer is 'no'. (I realize that people bug you guys all the time. I appreciate you either way. I just feel that this would alleviate some curiosity as well as build hype the closer it gets to 100%)

Much love! (Also, the new design looks pretty boss)

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi and Welcome! ^_^

They could make it ,but it would look like the first one long time ago joke progress bar was posted, it was skippy , like one time it was 70% next second it was 20%. It's really hard to know if it's 70% or 20%, because bugs are found everyday , and content is changing. It would be a cool feature , but it would be really not precise.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As Robiz said, It could literally go from 80% done one day to 75% done the next week due to adding in suggestions and such.

Best answers
I guess then that appending sub-progress bars would be impractical after a while due to implementation of suggestions on a frequent basis, huh? Oh well... I thought it was a good idea, but I see the logic behind your responses.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't be discouraged that a suggestion was seen as unneeded. If you have any other suggestions towards gameplay, cosmetics, and stability be sure to post them. It may get added in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom