Project: 1.3 models -> 1.2

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After reading Kynetik's Kid Buu port thread, I managed to become inspired to pretty much port every model (excluding a couple of characters: Ginyu Squad, A18) that was featured in the Open Beta's to ESF 1.2 and include fully custom animated characters. For each model that I work on, there will be a few renders and ingame screenshots.

So I decided to make Semi-Perfect Cell my first victim. I did a quick render and took an ingame picture of him. The current idle animation will most likely be replaced sometime in the future.

Render:

Ingame Pic:

Credits! (I'll be editing this section as I move along)
GG: Semi-Perfect Cell model
Kama: Semi-Perfect Cell skin
DT: Semi-Perfect Cell rig
Me: Semi-Perfect Cell 1.2 animations

P.S: Excuse this horribly structured post, I just wanted to get this thread up asap so I could show you guys my little project.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome!

Are you releasing these?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, I'll be releasing each character one by one. Once I finish them all I'll put together a model pack featuring all the models so you guys don't have to download about 16 rar files.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
this is going to take some time if you want to redo all animations xD

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
next time read the post instead of just looking at model pictures. he`s going to use 1.2 skeleton and add some custom animations

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
After reading Kynetik's Kid Buu port thread, I managed to become inspired to pretty much port every model (excluding a couple of characters: Ginyu Squad, A18) that was featured in the Open Beta's to ESF 1.2 and include fully custom animated characters. For each model that I work on, there will be a few renders and ingame screenshots.

So I decided to make Semi-Perfect Cell my first victim. I did a quick render and took an ingame picture of him. The current idle animation will most likely be replaced sometime in the future.

Render:

Ingame Pic:

Credits! (I'll be editing this section as I move along)
GG: Semi-Perfect Cell model
Kama: Semi-Perfect Cell skin
DT: Semi-Perfect Cell rig
Me: Semi-Perfect Cell 1.2 animations

P.S: Excuse this horribly structured post, I just wanted to get this thread up asap so I could show you guys my little project.
he only mentioned DT made the 1.2 rig
and he said he would do semi-perfect cell 1.2 animatiosn... xD

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
next time read the post instead of just looking at model pictures. he`s going to use 1.2 skeleton and add some custom animations
Nope, using the Open Beta: Final rigs. They'll all be custom animations as well. :p

Last edited:
Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly now, do you think that someone would be crazy enough to do that? :p
well, Im already creating 250 animations PER character for 1.3... so why not do a 100 for 1.2.3?...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as they say in france,

le pwned

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
well, Im already creating 250 animations PER character for 1.3... so why not do a 100 for 1.2.3?...

Yeah Dark but then again I think he means any "normal" guy :p
Just kidding there.
Yeah you do a nice job for ESF1.3.

But then again this project doesnt sound so bad at all.
If you really going to do this then me and my team that still works on a ECX project are pretty intrested in those models.

That is ofcourse if it is allowed by anyone of you :D
Wish you good luck on those.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha ECX is still alive?

If anything I wish you guys the best of luck and have fun. Yeah I animate pretty quick, I just busted a 13 hour rig + 260 animation spree today... Head feels kinda woozy, lol.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha ECX is still alive?

If anything I wish you guys the best of luck and have fun. Yeah I animate pretty quick, I just busted a 13 hour rig + 260 animation spree today... Head feels kinda woozy, lol.
It's not the original ECX team, but back in the days we created ECX so it had a lot of modding features other ppl could use to add chars and weapons and stuff.

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Yup and we are the only one who is still on it I think :)
ECX isnt much a live tho but I like to create something for the fans (I think we are the only ones tho LOL).
I like the idea what ECX-team has done and got intrested to learn some coding on my self. So I give it a try and who knows I come up with something that some people may like. Otherwise I do it all for the fun and learned a bit about coding.

But have to say it pretty hard hehehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom