Program exits...

Best answers
When i am in a game with esf the game will quit out. This also happens when goku uses the spirit bomb and when fighting a bot. It doesn't work online. It only works on a LAN connection when no one else has joined.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're using Software as your video mode aren't you?
ESF doesn't support it, you should never use it anyway, it looks bad compared to OpenGL and Direct3D.
From the main menu of Half-Life or ESF, click on Configuration, then Video, then Video Mode, then select OpenGL (or if your card doesn't support that, then select Direct3D) and a good resolution for your computer, and you're good to go!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Alright, make SURE you are not running the game ni software mode, open esf, go to configurations, video, video modes, and set the video mode to Direct3d or OpenGL, either one is fine, peolpe prefer OpenGL better though

*edit* damn you drragon dude, ya beat me to him lol, its all cool :p

Best answers
My Card does not support openGL and the 3d one is WAY too slow...

Any alternitive methods

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay! I finally beat Magus to a thread!!! :D
lol, you've got me like 100 times. :p
There aren't any other alternatives that I know of. My computer is a doorstop...old and crappy. It doesn't support OpenGL either, even if D3D is slow, you gotta use it. Turn down your resolution to make the frame rate faster, and update your video card drivers just for good measure.

Best answers
try picking up a geforce 4 mx440 they are pretty cheap - cheaper than the ti's thats for sure

or wait till the gforce fx comes out and then gf4 ti will be significantly cheaper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom