probs with 1.2

Best answers
i´ve played the beta 1.1 and it was great.
i have installed the beta 1.2 and there is no esf.exe in the esf folder and i cant play the game. i need help what can i do
i have hl version 1.1.1.0

Best answers
Create a schortcut to your hl.exe and put the following in (standard): c:\sierra\half-life\hl.exe -game esf -console .Now you can play esf and also have the console enabled.

Best answers
Kala$#nikoV said:
Create a schortcut to your hl.exe and put the following in (standard): c:\sierra\half-life\hl.exe -game esf -console .Now you can play esf and also have the console enabled.
Didnt think it would work like that, If it doesnt make it this.

Code:
C:\Sierra\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game esf
Since I think you need to have Console 1st...again it might work and im just being stupid at 5am :rolleyes:

Best answers
Ummmm I also had the same problem and I changed it to "C:\Program Files\half life\hl.exe" -console -game esf and now it loads esf but when I create a game it comes up with HL levels. When I actually enter the game it has esf characters in HL levels!!! Plz help.

Best answers
heres and idea

go into half life normal, goto custom game and select esf beta 1.2 and hit "activate"..
u should have esf and if this doesnt work re-install esf..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the shortcut is wrong.
you have to have the start in box as your halflife directory, and the target box as your hl.exe -console -game esf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom