Problems joining game

Best answers
It says .dll [cl_dlls/cilent.dll] differs from the servers and its every1 i try to go in it says wat should i do?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that means version missmatch either you have an older version on the server has it in case you dont know yet the 1.2.1 patch is ready to be downloaded

Best answers
yeh i downloading it because i just found out about it today and it downloading the most current version anything other suggestions cause i looked thro this who server and alot of other people are having same problem and i try to do wat the people say but it doesnt work wtf is wrong

Best answers
hi.

i had 2 problems...

1: i wanted to install the the patch but i had not a esf version in my steam folder....so there came a error message:no esf found in the directory...i found a alpha version in a other hl folder and copy it in the steam-hl folder..ok the patch was installed....

2: but after 1 h dl of mdl 's the game shutdown at the model-choose....everytime...i don't know what it is...the connection works..but everytime when i should choose a player-model i kick out of the game....

have anyone an idea???where i can get the latest version of esf??
please help

i am sorry for my bad english...im just german... :(

Best answers
i am dl at this moment the beta 1.2 full..thanks.. i hope that it works after this... i had you added @ msn...chris....is the name...ok cu..i post when it works or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom