problems installing

Best answers
i've tried many times to install the files from the downloads but everytime it froze. ive redownloaded and everything, and yes, i am a n00b.

so i was just hoping y'all could help me out a little and suggest a mirror site or something of the such to download a non-corrupted install file (full version of course).

thanks.

Best answers
I downloaded from ausgamers and that seems to work. If your computer crashes when you're downloading and you reset and start the download again the file may get corrupted. And if you be more specific (Tell us what the error says and when I appears we will be able to help more)

Best answers
well, to be more specific, the program freezes in the process of installing the file. i downloaded fine, just having problems installing. no error popped up, just froze and had to do ctrl+alt+delete

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how long did it freeze for? did you try waiting a few minutes? sometimes we get a bit hasty(i used to) and start pushing the magic reset buttons when the computer would have taken just a few seconds to minutes more...

Best answers
waited 5 minutes two times, each time it froze and after 5 tries, the install file wouldnt even load.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom