Problems Installing

Best answers
Alright, I downloaded the esfb100.exe (installer) and it doesnt work. It freezes up at the configuring part. I browsed through the threads here and downloaded the two files the guy with the Elmo avatar told us. The two install file thingys, anywho, One didn't work (said i was using the wrong OS when it was the right one) the other worked but now when i run the installer it says "Error writing temporary location". I need a straight andswer so please dont go off topic ;_;!

Oh and yes im the newest member *feels n00bish*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to the esf forums

you've to set your windows temp folder on a free HDD ... or make sure that you can write about 100 MB without errors on your C: drive

if this doesn't work, try to redownload the installer

Retired
Best answers
Also it may be your install sheild. And from the error you might be having some window's problems (I assume you are using it) so I'd try window's update. Or you just may be running out of memory so turn off other programs before you try installing again.

Best answers
no this has been a problem that has been posted before. it seems to freeze even when u ctrl-alt-del it says its not responding just give it time it will load. . .

Best answers
no were is the esf game so i can download it onto my computer

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by demonx
no were is the esf game so i can download it onto my computer
Hi Demon. Bad Demon. Please look around the actual website before posting in the forums... and please, don't post in a topic that has nothing to do with your question. Thanks, and welcome to the forums.

Best answers
Thanks anyway but it works now. Does ESF have an official server or do I have to just search for a server like any other Half Life server? Hehe I play 12.226.66.243:27015 :p

Best answers
you can search it like any other HAlflife server, but make sure you filter the games or the list will be endless.. or you could dl the all seeying eye..

Best answers
If you take away the $10 registration fee, yeah.

Best answers
i have the all seeing eye. thats how i found out bout this game baha. i looked on yahoo, found this actuall website and saw goku beaming someone. so now when i get cable next week ill dl this sick game, cant wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom