problem with playing a demo, HELP!!!!

Best answers
Try turning off "High Quality Models" under options. That might be the problem. Ive tried the high quality models, and they were invisible for me also. If thats ur problem that is, then turn it off and ull be able to see ur models again.

Best answers
hi!, that turning off high guality models did not work :( , I turned if off, booted steam and I still cant see my model there :E, fanny I still can see it when it teleports o_O , btw so u got it working by turning cl_himodels 0? thx for help anyways, I hope u got more tricks :D

Best answers
oviloikkari said:
I still can see it when it teleports o_O , btw so u got it working by turning cl_himodels 0?
Thats the after image thing that is new to esf. And well, u could say that iturned it off, its not somuch as i turned it on, i wanted to see what it did, and i found out that, when i turned it on, i couldnt see the models ingame. After i turned it off i could see them again.

Have u tried changing ur video settings? If not try that. Or have u played around with other models, downloaded from the internet to see if they worked?
If none of this works maybe Try:

1.Update ur video card drivers.

2.Put every video setting on low to see if that works. Like "Software" mode and low resolution, not "Thee" lowest, just 640/480.

3.Check your other Half-Life mod's/game's, to see if the high quality models is on in those, and turn it off.

If none of that works u got 2 more options heh, and they arent to
fun, sry, cant think of anythin else that might fix it besides these last 2 :(

4.Uninstalling and deleting the leftover files.
5.Reinstall and update as usuall.

Ps: And btw, wellcome to the ESF forums :D
And that pic that u have, go to ur "User CP" and go to "signature" and put the line
"http://www.kirahvikuppila.0-pingi.net/oviloikkari/kalleri/ovitrunks.jpg[/quote]"
in, what looks like a rectangular text box

(i took out the so it wouldnt show the pic, dont forget this little bit).

Then ur pic will be ur sig and not "just" a picture, heh, or else ud have to put it in ur post every time, and u know how annoying that would get lol:p

Best answers
Thx :D

I think I tryed everything u suggested!, nothing is workin for me!!, reinstall too!, drivers are new...
the weird thing about this is, I tryed it on my other comp, I havent played on it at all, just hostin servers..., I couldnt see the model eather!!!, I have different graph cards on them!, ATI and Nvidia

I think this is a "worldwide" problem :warning: peeps just have not noticed it yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom