Prince Vegeta

Best answers
Final Vegeta said:
Maybe a point for 1.2.1?

Vegeta Starts off with a higher PL?

Avantage: More DBZ like since when Vegeta first showed his face he was alot stronger then Goku.

Disadvantage: (ESF Team Thinking Spirit Mode) Maybe Unbalanced?
Ohh really, unbalanced he? wel then they sould tweeks Buu's starting pl too... o_O

Best answers
wait why do that? lets just give everyone free trans :p, seriously yes it does take a while but... come on the out come is worth it... and i like working for my trans, if u dont like that he takes too long to trans use someone else like trunks or gohan

Best answers
Judge said:
I don't think it should have anything to do with how strong someone was in a saga. this is a game about the characters of DBZ it's not a chronical order of saga's and strengths. they just didnt put vegeta's power to 1 mill, to balance the characters a bit.
If it don´t have anything to do with how strong someone was in a saga, every character could transform whenever it want :\
And in my opinion that would be the best!
Transform whenever you want... no hard playing and transform fragging or chat fragging anymore, because you don´t need the "KI"!
I think that would be cool :D
And noobs could also transform very fast, and because you are a nice guy, you could play as a normal saiyan against them ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kreshi said:
If it don´t have anything to do with how strong someone was in a saga, every character could transform whenever it want :\
And in my opinion that would be the best!
Transform whenever you want... no hard playing and transform fragging or chat fragging anymore, because you don´t need the "KI"!
I think that would be cool :D
And noobs could also transform very fast, and because you are a nice guy, you could play as a normal saiyan against them ^_^
Sorry, but that'd be stupid.
Nobody would play normal anymore, and there'd be nothing to fight towards.
People would lose interest of the game very quickly.

The game doesn't have to be set exaclty like the t.v show. If it was, it'd be utterly pointless playing someone like Krillin or Piccolo, Trunks shouldn't exist at the same time Buu is around, and the game would be completley dominated by Buu players with 5 times the powerlevel o_O

Vegeta's powerlevel was set like that to balance the game. Once he becomes ssj he totally obliterates everyone with the most powerful beams in the game. If you could reach that really easily, then it'd be kinda unbalanced. Logical if you stop to think about it really....

Best answers
I disagree Daniel,

I haven't faught as SSJ for several months now. It hasn't changed my interesest in the game what so ever. Fighting a person who is SSJ is extremley fun and gives you alot of training. I do think vegetas powerlevel should be increased by at least 100 000 to make it 800 000.

Best answers
ok d00d your talking about it being fun to have a disadvantage so why ***** about his starting pl when you dont even trans? Thats like bugging your parents for a new toy and never using it. Its pointless

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tetsudah said:
ok d00d your talking about it being fun to have a disadvantage so why ***** about his starting pl when you dont even trans? Thats like bugging your parents for a new toy and never using it. Its pointless
nah, he's good enough to not need to transform, thats what he's sayin, cuz sometimes wen sum1 is ssj and ur not its a lot harder to beat them, but he finds it easy, >_<

Best answers
Vegeta is good for skilled players. Hes not good at beam spamming, so when gotta get super saiyan... u have to melee or make ordinary beams. BUT when he finally turns ssj, he really kicks ass. and then the reward of waiting comes: U get stronger than the other super saiyans...

Best answers
Lol, thing is, by that time, when you have finally reached Vegeta, SSJ stage, the server changes the map. 0_o

Increase Vegeta's power to about 800000, I think that's fair. But all in all, it doesn't matter. Goku is still the best. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom