Pre-order Afterfall: InSanity for 1$

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.afterfall-universe.com/en/index

With the catch 22, that they will automatically change that charge to 33$ if they don't reach their 10,000,000 pre-order goal(set to be impossible, on purpose).

Pre-orders for the digital version of the PC game, Afterfall: InSanity are being taken as of today. Nicolas Games, the producer and publisher of the game decided to lead a unique and Afterfall Insanity has insane unprecedented marketing campaign by surprising everyone with the ’Afterfall: InSanity $1 pre-order’ project, which in short, gives players the opportunity to pre-order the game for a single dollar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game doesn't look bad. But yeah, the $1 thing, not going to happen.

Also, lol @ "Is this some kind of Observation Ruum?"

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is ****ed up.

- They're not going to reach the goal. I get it, this is a publicity stunt, but come on, at least pick a reasonable goal.
- This is a horrible precedent to set. 1 dollar games are no sustainable for the industry.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That character has short arms.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I just watched the "why" video.. And to make it sure. If you pre-order it for $1, and they are not going to meet their goal. They mentioned that "you won't be getting afterfall for $1 but doing a good deed for charity". This means you won't get afterfall at all if they don't meet the goal?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, your 1$ will be kept by them.

They could get 9,999,999 pre-orders and pocket all that money, and you get no game. It's pretty shady all around.

BUT if they do get 10,000,000(lol), you get the game for 1$ and they donate 5 million to charity. They know their game isn't going to sell, that's why. IT's a crappy indie Dead Space clone. It won't get commercials, probably won't even make it to Steam until months post release, ect.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Indeed, your 1$ will be kept by them.

They could get 9,999,999 pre-orders and pocket all that money, and you get no game. It's pretty shady all around.

BUT if they do get 10,000,000(lol), you get the game for 1$ and they donate 5 million to charity. They know their game isn't going to sell, that's why. IT's a crappy indie Dead Space clone. It won't get commercials, probably won't even make it to Steam until months post release, ect.
It's not exactly a "pre-order" if there's a chance you won't be getting the game at all.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait what the ****? You don't even get the game if you preorder it for a dollar and it doesn't reach 10 million? Why is this getting publicity, this is retarded.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because they are Russian and trying to use wordplay to tricks people.

Best answers
Im sure that this game will be pleasant surprise for majority players. I send 1$

Best answers
That pre-order options for $1 can surprise so why not try.
Well if i don't get game i give that one Dollar for charity it's not too much.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nonono.

They keep the 1$, and you have to pay full price. If they don't reach their obviously impossible quota.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be fair, they're donating the money to charity if they don't reach the goal, they're not keeping it for themselves. So then you'd have to repurchase the game for the real price if you actually want it.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This looks good but I already went mad even by looking at that guy playing, I mean, they hit you hundred times, how do you know your health if the whole monitor is already stained red?!?
plus the fight scenes are kinda clumsy and nerve racking.. And wtf is going on here, what is the story, where is this, why mutants, why the **** everything!?

Also:

Im sure that this game will be pleasant surprise for majority players. I send 1$
That pre-order options for $1 can surprise so why not try.
Well if i don't get game i give that one Dollar for charity it's not too much.
They have eyes even here! RUN PEOPLE! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

Best answers
@up
:yes:

@topic
Game looks interesting, $1 isn't big money so preordered :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So...this is Dead Space.

Best answers
You will love this game! Play with me ! I send $1 because it's fantastic game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom