Practise model from Gir`s tutorial.

Best answers
Firstly, i want to thank Almighty_Gir for his brilliant tutorial, that helped me realy much. But i just wanted to get all crits that i can get, because i want to learn more about modeling, and i want my models to be perfect, so, i`m asking all of You, to tell me everything, that i could fix on the model.
And here`s the model:
Smooth

Flat Shaded

Wire

EDIT:
I just got some great crits from Gir, fixed up a bit the model:

Thats it, i`m waiting for much crits. And i appologise if You don`t like my model, but i realy want to make it better.

Thank You!

Best answers
Well, it`s just a model to practise. I want to make something like a muscular body, so i know how it looks and how it`s modeled. I need my experiende XD

Best answers
It´s looking great!
Just work more on his arms. His biceps are looking too short, but it´s maybe only the perspective^^.

Best answers
I actualy noticed that too, thanks for your crit Kreshi!
I don`t know, does this look any better?

Best answers
Yes it does!
But you still need to work more on his shoulder-biceps and shoulder-body connection. =)

Best answers
Hey rastadude is this in milkshape you doin this and also is it your first model?
it looks pretty cool

Btw if thats a tutorial whered ya get it i want to start modling to

Best answers
Yes, and the tutorial is stickied... Just look around in this section ^_^

Best answers
well, i suggest you to use milkshape if you`re new to modeling ;)

Actualy, 6 years ago, i had no internet, but my father once gave me a program called 3d Studio Max (dont remember if it was 1 or 2) and i started learning it. After a few years, i got pretty well with it, but then, i got internet. Got pretty much sucked in, as so much info there was i wanted to read about... i forgot about modeling.... then, i found esf, then, this forum and theeen... milkshape. I started learning milkshape as it was a pretty simple program but pretty powerfull at the same time... sooo after many models, i returned to 3d studio max, and here i am, re-learning 3ds max :)

Well, good luck with your modeling, don`t loose your hope! With much practise and determination, you can do anything ;)

Best answers
Can I have this tutorial....because i need it. Im begginning in modeling stuff. THX

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its in the sticky section.

looking good there rasta, just keep it up. try to get the edges to follow the muscle structure, the same loops etc...

Best answers
Can you please read before posts?
Thank You.

EDIT: Gir, you`re just too fast...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom