Powerup suggestion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking at the new POTW I thought it would be a nice addition. Since it looks like there will be many env_models (or w/e they're called) and since Frieza players will get some fun with them, I thought why not make them fly up like the stones you see when you charge (if they are close enough, ofcourse).
Comments?

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Interesting little suggestion. Be some nice eye-candy, unless you allow to burst your energy outwards while charging your energy to lunge the stuff outwards in all directions. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that would be cool :) but then it would destroy frieza's advantage (thrown stuff will go right back)
Maybe if thrown objects were not affected...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one uses Frieza's telekinesis (people will probably use it in 1.3 to screw around with the bus and w/e else is there) in a real fight.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe. Would be cool, but it would cause lag syncing the raising and falling of an env_model. It actually does make a difference. Since this is an online only mod, we have to watch for what we create / do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be weird seeing buses coming out of the ground and cars coming out of the walls like it was something from Casper or Hogwarts <_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not my suggestion. What I'm suggesting is that any env_model that is near you when you power up will fly up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh; in that case, yeh that would be nice

i thought you were talking about Frieza's telekinesis

Best answers
yah.. nice. but wouldnt it drop a little fps and couse little lagg? o_O :p otherwize its pretty nice..

offtopic: ness, grandia pwnz doesnt it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh it would cause fps drop, and lord knows it doesnt need anymore fps drop than it currently has; picture 8 people charging up during an intense beamspam fight

**** yeh grandia pwns!! still my favourite game ever, best game ever in my opinion too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There aren't that many env_models in esf maps...
I think ESF_city has the most. But if you are in the middle of a fight the odds are that you'll be up in the air rather than sweeping the floor.

Btw, how come this will cause lag, while the telekinesis won't?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom