powerup sound

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know if one exists but i checked esf-world and they dont have a power up sound from budokai 1\2, that shhhew shhhew shhhew shhhew shhhew noise that appears as your charge your ki (I personaly dont have the game), it would be greatly appreciated if someone could rip that sound and cut it so it runs smooth for the powerup sound, Ive made a power up sprite but need that sound to go with it, so if anyones prevously made one, or is some-what nice can you please see if you can do somthing?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i could help you out, if you want i can make it for you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
knock youre self out, i assume you know what sound im on about, only one thing, ive been listning to some of youre stuff, the timing is good as well as the ideas that drive them but the quality is an issue, but any help is help.

thx in advance

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think i get what you mean im making it right now

Edit: Done Its a quick job, havent seen if it sounds perfect ingame. If you need any tweaks to it just ask.

Powerup Sound

Tell me if this is what you mean if its an ok job?

Edit Again: I just teakwd it a bit, I think it sounds even better. any changes just ask.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thx man, but, it sounds good for about the first three seconds it acctually works, when it goes to loop at the end it just crashes, i dont know what could have caused it (corrupt somthing?).

Also it is sound im talking about although id like it if you could cut the first second or so off so it would begin at the sound i was describing , perphaps to make its entry smoother you could tween the volume?

thx again anyway.

Best answers
Beautiful job RavenTrunks. Even if it's not how kingvegeta asked, it's still great. You should release it! :)

The sound I'm suggesting is more suitable for Turbo mode, but it's what first came into mind after hearing what you were asking for, king.

Turbo Powerup

EDIT: I just noticed that RavenTrunks' sound crashes my game too. I'm not sure why. At first I foolishly thought it was the loop function and that it would be too much for ESF to handle, but the default powerup has a loop as well (I wasn't sure how the loop function worked, but it's all too obvious now).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ill try to see why the sound is crashing it, ill make one without the loop and see if it crashes you.

And thanks Shao for the compliment.

Edit: ok i think i found out what was wrong. I made something wrong in the loop function, i think i fixed the problem, try this version, if it crashes again, ill completly remove the loop and try it that way.

Just go back up and redownload though the link.

If and when it works fine ill release it to esf-world

Best answers
I just tried the new powerup sound and it crashed again. Did you try it in-game yourself? Stand still and charge up for about 3 seconds and it will crash as soon as the loop is triggered to occur.

However, there may be two reasons for this problem:
  • Your new version still has errors that need to be fixed
  • My browser's cache hasn't updated and, since the new file's name is the same as the old file's name, the computer just opens the old file

I suggest you re-upload the file and name it something different so my cache does not get confused.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok making link to another name

Edit: there! it should be fixed, doesnt crash for me anymore! I overlooked what the rate(hz) it was, i fixed that i hould be fixed.

Best answers
Thats where freedom got some of his sounds from the Budokai game, I am sure he could probably get more.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Turbo power up sucks no offense the charge is good though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom