Powerup During Charging

Best answers
Hi There

Is it possable to make it when you're charging and powerup at the same time. Also can this work on struggles like when beam struggles. Because then you give it as much power as you need. Then i thought that last forever if the PLs are the same. How bout extra stuggles like when you have normal stuggle then it changes likes changes colour too show fi it is going drag on or end it. Example blue and red normal colours if winning changes orange and green and if losing could be yellow and black. This links up with poweringup because say powered up and gave it turbo boost while you are stuggling then the colours change.

Thanks

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm afraid I don't understand any of that. Isn't charging ki and powering up the same thing? Or do you mean increasing your power level?

Best answers
What the heck are you talking about? Red??? Blue??? Power Struggle?? PL?? Charging powerup???

Best answers
I think I understand something of what you are saying

No, it is not possible to recharge during a powerstruggle, because that would indeed make them last forever, the powerstruggle bar, which is what you are talking about with changing colors, reads like this. The blue end is your end, the red end is your opponents end, the little bar that moves is where the head is, if it is on your side, you are losing, if it is on your opponents side, you are winning, there need to be no other changes to it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it possable to make it when you're charging and powerup at the same time
If by that you mean 'is it possible to turn on the aura while charging, then yes it is.

As for the second line, it would take the point out of ki in powerstruggles. And the rest made no sense to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom