Powerlevel changer in new version

Best answers
Is there gonna be a PowerLevel Changer in the final version of Earth's Special Forces?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most likely not...
YOu can only hope that some Rogue Coder manages to crack their system and releases an PL Changer.

Best answers
Ok, is there gonna be some ECX stuff like in esf 1.2.3 ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There ARE gonna be extra Transformation and some new Characters. Amd some Features and Improvments.

Best answers
Aha OK!That's good!But when are they coming out?When the game come's out or a little later ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check the Front Page of the ESF Site or the News Section of the Forum, they show teaser videos and images.

Best answers
Is there gonna be FUSION in the final version?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fusion won't be present in the final game. Nor will movie characters or GT content ^^.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not even Potara! The mechanics of fusion would be awkward and Vegetto doesn't offer much as a character.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There really should be a default command to alter powerlevels for admins. If someone wants to do it, they're just going to go and download an amxx mod that does so, and that's just an extra unnecessary (and for some of the younger people) confusing step.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think i read one of the devs saying that AMXX isnt really an option once Final is like Final.
No. AMXX should work just fine. Itll only be a ***** to get working when you want to do something like a mod of ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone might evetually still crack it up. You know people never stuff trying stuff out.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone might evetually still crack it up. You know people never stuff trying stuff out.
It took guys like Raven to get in far enough to create ECX. With him now fighting for justice, it's going to take some serious thinking.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It took guys like Raven to get in far enough to create ECX. With him now fighting for justice, it's going to take some serious thinking.
I hope you guys realize that there is no protection intended. Its just that the system we use is a pain to handle from the outside, while it makes everything a ****load easier on the inside.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well seeing how people are these days I'm not too keen on leaving everything as easily accessible as it used to be. But we will probably offer an interface for addons.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well seeing how people are these days I'm not too keen on leaving everything as easily accessible as it used to be. But we will probably offer an interface for addons.
I miss the old days were everything used to be fun :) without people copying million times the same source and pretend its their own :p...
but still even with the new system of esf. it still would be nice to leave it open or as accessible as possible. cause sometimes the only stuff that leaves an mod alive is just stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom