Powering up in struggle?

Best answers
I had no idea what to search for so im sorry if this has been surgessted:

What are your opinions on the idea of being able to charge up in a power struggle? It's realy good sometimes when theres a good power struggle going on when your equally as powerfull, but if your doing a full power beam youve already nearly wasted all your pl...

so would it be good to have it so you stop pushing with the beam but can power up slowley while its being pushed back at you so you dont run out of energy in the middle of it?

Also, I know the turbo can make you alot stronger for the power struggle but alot of major power struggles in the series had times where they pushed it alot harder even when they had turbo on, so would it be good to maybe make it so you stop pushing for a while then when you press it again it pushes it alot harder for a bit.

What do you think?
Just thinking of ideas to add more skill to a power struggle so its not just all reliant on your power level.

Best answers
dude, the PS will be for ever then...or 000.001 of PL would make the difference...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you suggesting that you want PS to go on forever. Because if you have the ability to power back up again in a PS it will never end.

I like it the way it is now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well that would make it boring, ps-es that would take forever, how ever it would be cool if u could tap power in you beam, take a look at the ps of goku and vegeta in the saiyan saga, everytime goku could not win he tappend power in the beam, and his beam becomes bigger and stronger dunno if its to hard to code

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i like the idea of tapping as well.. that way ppl who are have a lower pl can still win, whereas the stronger oponent just has an advantage...

i think this is like more balanced...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have enough KI (usually when your transformed) you can charge up a full be and have over 1/2 your ki left. Or you could charge it full, hold it and stand on the floor to let your ki recharge, then fire it :p

Best answers
depends what attack your using to how much ki youll have left realy but attacks like kamahameha vs final flash are the best.

I do not mean proper powering up at the speed it does normally in a power struggle because yes, that may go on forever. But i did note that if you do power up you will lose power on the beam and it will be pushed back at you if the other person is pushing it thus coming closer to being destroyed, Its just an idea...I think power struggles could just become a bit more advanced and skillfull,

Yes, I think tapping is a great idea for a small outake of power. However I do not know how hard it would be to make the beam look bigger or if its possible in the HL engine. I was quite surprised to see how the beams worked though, as they seem to not be touching all the time and if you hit it from a different angle it will continue in that direction with both beams and it looks very strange, On DBZ it looks more like a pure struggle of power between the beams with a big clash in the middle. I think someone had the same idea where he said about the KI Blob in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom