Powerfull attack timer

Best answers
Im really starting to hate people who sit in a space of the map where they can just Big Bang Or Final Flash the whole goddamed battlefield and kill people without even trying.....Now i know they had to work hard to get to transform but....it gets very annoying when everytime you spawn all you see is a blue ball and BANG your dead again...not much point to spawn again is it. Well my idea could keep people less pissed off in this situation.
Lets say now that my idea was used here is an example.

SuperGuy6 Finally goes ssj as Vegeta.....he goes to a corner of the map and begins to charge his Big Bang to fire it into the enemy spawn in the mountain map. he fires one and kills 4 people. but even before the attack hits he trys to charge another Big Bang BUT he can't NO he has to wait 10 seconds before he can charge the next big Bang...Now he can use anyother attack he wants but big bang will not work for 10 seconds after one is fired.

He is my idea on attack timers

Kamehameha for ssj- 5 seconds
Big Bang-10 seconds
Final Flash-7 seconds
Special Beam Cannon- 5 seconds ( very usefull for people who fire one then while you PS it you end up getting nuked by another).
DeathBall-5 seconds
MouthBeam-7 seconds (the "noob cannon" so its only natural to put a timer on it)
Finish Buster- 5 seconds

Well there if you can think of any others that you think should have a timer please bring them up.

Best answers
Well your right people do work hard to transform and if they transform and want to nuke the map then thats there choice. I think what you should do is read the topic SSJ Ki burning cause basically its the samething well almost.

And if im not mistaken the SBC is going to be attached in 1.2. Im not really sure though maybe some other people that have better knowledge can tell you.

Best answers
I dont think the idea is choices a person makes ingame, it's to make it balanced so everybody can enjoy it. Shouldn't the weaker ones get a chance to get stronger too?

Best answers
Meh, i dont really see to much use to this. The game plays ok as is. And being able to launch multile bbs or sbcs is kinda what makes them as useful as beams (specially the sbc)

Plus like trunks needs his ki attacks hindered in anyway shape or form. Theyre already hurtin as it is. I agree with Gibtafeno in ssj ki burning is a better way to deal with this prob.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think most of these stun times as useless ...
BigBang is the way too long ... same for MouthBLAST and Deathball it too powerful for just 3 seconds ... I'm also missing the SpiritBomb

to your solution ...
oh I can't fire a BB anymore ... *changing to FF* ... blastin with FF .... oh I can't shoot with FF .. *changing to BB*

the only weapons which should have such a stun time are:
lasers (already have) ... Spirit Bomb (Goku couldn't do another SB after another one) ... SpecialBeamCannon (Piccolo had to recover and it tooks a while for charging + prevent SBC spamming in ESF) ... FinalFlash (Vegeta used almost his whole KI + in ESF you'Ve to powerup til you can again) and ScatterBeam (Krillin also used almost his whole KI to perform this heavy attack ... in ESF you've to powerup til you can again)

it's very easy to dodge BigBangs ... just stay away from walls ... then you can swoop this guy ... same for FinalFlash, because it's slow and hardly controllable

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom