Power up - WIP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No I believe that the gameplay has changed conciderably, like the buttons are the same but the style of play is WAY different, im not a beta tester so this is info dragged from the far recesses of my memory and my or may not be correct (gawd im in a weird mood)

BrunO

Best answers
if i remeber correctly hibiki said the game play is majorly diffrent between the beta and alpha so it would have to be relearnt by anyone who plays if i remeber correctly that is ;/ ;/

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by BrunO
No I believe that the gameplay has changed conciderably, like the buttons are the same but the style of play is WAY different, im not a beta tester so this is info dragged from the far recesses of my memory and my or may not be correct (gawd im in a weird mood)

BrunO
your correct.

Best answers
seems me and bruno are right yay us.... and sense thegameplay has changed it means most(i say most becuase of beta testers) will be n00bs once more so it would be an even start for most

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes gameplay is different....

but still keeps some of the old stuff... very injoyable to play

Best answers
i look forward to the beta and must say this esf team are some of the most talented people i have ever seen work on a mod...:yes: keepit up guys

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me waves big foam hand that says "ESF #1!!!" on it

Best answers
/me paints ESF#1 on his chest then starts running around screaming esf = #1

but lets see since everyone was on the subject of the dust rings and stuff those rings might frop my fps down to ohh 13 and below so iam gonna be glad when ya put in a way to disable it :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres is like a 0% increase in lag... just ask any of the beta testers with crap connections and pc's :p

Best answers
was just wondering cuz i listed my comps specs a few post up and it usually acts up on me

Best answers
I see...how would I go about becoming a beta tester?
Oh PcJoe did I ever say how handsome you are? Haha *slides Joe some cash* Nothing illegal is taking place here...;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cannot become a beta tester by bribing them... (thats more likely gonna get u banned from esf if u demand being a beta tester after donateing money)

and even so they already have lots of beta tester...

so inconclusion...
Q: how do i become a beta tester?

A: u dont :\

Best answers
i am goin crazy were all n00bs whene the beta comes out
**sloww motion** NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(spam sorry);)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Daniel_the_mage
i am goin crazy were all n00bs whene the beta comes out
**sloww motion** NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(spam sorry);)
and your NOT a n00b?:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Holy Crusader
I see...how would I go about becoming a beta tester?
Oh PcJoe did I ever say how handsome you are? Haha *slides Joe some cash* Nothing illegal is taking place here...;)
ESF is like a secret organisation, dont contact them, they will contact you. :D

BrunO

Best answers
no they just dont have time to talk to and deal with all the fans, look at other famous people or people that have a following you think they are going to reply to every fan letter they get hell no that would take forever maby they have like 5 people sending like a generic message back which is what I think most clebs do. But what I am trying to say is that they have to make this mod and do what ever they do in there normal lives

Best answers
Zack...who are you to talk with your geo-mod thing.
The team is very busy with the beta, they don't have time for our mortalic thoughts and sentiments. Let them decide, all hail PcJoe

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
?? this is one of the first times that i've seen a thread with 8 pages!!:shocked: :shocked:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom