POWER UP THREAD!! ALL READ!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok i no it was said before about power ups but i think it should be done cause it will make it more fun like gohan screaming when transforming is cool but put more into it just standing there like a dweeb lol he should be like a spear goes threw his chest and he screams louder and bang he throws the spear out and he has transformed as well as power ups instead of one sound make a few more for others and add screaming cause they do scream alot in the show why not add it in the game it is dragon ball z game online so make it as much as u can like the show and it will make it like its real sorta thing well if an admin reads this test it out make one or a few and test it like ur doing with the melee and others so test it while ur makn new update and also

WHENS THE NEW UPDATE COMING OUT!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Best answers
You have to remember, this is still beta. Plus if gohan was speared, he would die. No matter how powerful he is, he would die. You can also make sounds of them screaming and input it in game if you even want to. Oh and when the game is out... don't ask. It's done when it's done.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They should go ahead and make the series Dragonball Z 2 while theyre at it eh? :\

Best answers
ok i looked at this thread AND i almost spammed it to crap then i noticed thatevil goku is a NOOB and he probobly just wanted to put a random thread out there....So ya I say this needs to be closed

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol first things first im no noob second thing i think its a good idea that the put sounds in to make it like the SHOW damn ur all ***s put ur mind to things and think of other people !

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
youre suggesting a spear to go through gohan IN HALF-LIFE, you have 3 posts, and you say you arent a n00b. by n00b i aint offending you in any way. n00b = newbie which aint a bad word

Best answers
evil goku THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME IS TO MAKE IT MORE LIKE THE SHOW!!! And u think that gohan getting speared makes it more like the show???

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well no but why does goku get lightning ? why does trunks get to fall on his knees why cant gohan have somthing special and yes its got to be more like the show aka SCREAMING and for tyhe last time IM NO NOOB IVE BEEN PLAYN THIS SCINCE THAT START IF THE YEAR LIKE I DID WITH CS AND I OWN AT THAT AS I DO AT ESF UNLIKE U ***S GET 1 KILL and 20 DEATHS!

Xer

Best answers
Ahem, you people should stop trying to kill eachother or this thread will get closed down. On a sidenote, about the spear, no he wouldn't in DB goku got a huge hole in him courtesy of Piccolo and although he was spitting blood for a while he made it long enough to finish the tournament(and win) and then happy senzu time :D . On-toppic this is about a little more animation and sounds being put into the charging and stuff, please post on that and stop fighting cause it's a good idea.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ON topic now....

He has a suggestion for a tranformation. let him say it.

Checkplease, you know very well not to post stuff like "Close this thread" So... you win a lovely warning.

Any more off-topic conversation will be warned.

If anybody wants to take this up with me, do it through PM to keep things on topic... speaking of which:
I don't quite like the idea because it's not even remotely close to the show, but it is original unlike a lot of ideas here.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The "Gohan getting speared" thing... where did that even come from?
People make sounds which you can put into your ESF folder and use, or you could make your own.
This is still just a Beta, (hard to tell sometimes though, huh?) so there will be changes in animations and such as time goes on and newer versions are released.
I agree with you though, Gohan does need something else when he transforms, he doesn't even seem to move that much.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
but u dun get it i said every one has there own charge and transformation like goku and his lighting or thunder gohan as his son should then also get lightning

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Sigh* Whens the last time you saw the frieza saga... him...
wehn goku finally got pissed enough to go SSJ he was really peeved to go ssj with style. Trunks transformed in the cel/android saga. I dont exactally rember that circunstances, BUT I do rember that thats what he did one time. And Gohan did EXACTLY what he does when he went ssj for the first time. Personally I see nothing wrong with how it is

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well at least they can add lightning around him or some back ground sounds god.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone's transformation is made to be like the transformation they went through in the show. When goku transformed on namek, lightning was striking the ground around him. When Future trunks first transformed he found Gohan's dead body on the gorund and the pain was so strong that he fell to his knees and clenched his fists hard enough to make them bleed. Gohan's transformation is the way it is, becuase that basically the same way he did.

Your suggestion to enhance the transformations have been suggested many times, but you must remember that the game is not done yet and the team is constantly working on the game to make it better.
You really should use more punctuation though, it's kind of hard to read your posts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you always have the option of finding a different model and animation if you are unhappy with the current ones.

and Phatslugga is right, punctuation is your friend!

Best answers
Yes. You're first post had not a single full stop, comma, colon, question mark, ANYTHING! Anyways, I think the spear thing is ridiculous, and like Pain said, if you don't like the sounds you can change them, and if you don't like the animations they can be changed too. And like Phatslugga said, the game isn't finished.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Twilight is getting a warning from Magus curtesy of Sonic.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol screw ya all and yes i am 13 and i own at this game and i want it to be better not how u 18 year olds want it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom